Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Radhika was with her. But Radhika could’ve been styled better 

I wish both the girls do some big movies next year or 2. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao. Karan and co. are trying hard to reverse the Nepotism argument into the consumers' fault. But the consumers are largely rejecting most of these starkids. It would be interesting to see what happens to these by the dozen Nepo Kids when the streaming bubble dries up. Disney is out, Prime's cutting budgets. Won't be long 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's pretty articulate, and I really like the way she speaks. It's quite a shift from hearing the childlike voices of star kids. But it seems like she's trying to keep it diplomatic here, maybe not wanting to ruffle any feathers. Things can be tougher for outsiders, even if they're incredibly good-looking and talented. I hope she reaches the same heights as Deepika!

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Lmao. Karan and co. are trying hard to reverse the Nepotism argument into the consumers' fault. But the consumers are largely rejecting most of these starkids. It would be interesting to see what happens to these by the dozen Nepo Kids when the streaming bubble dries up. Disney is out, Prime's cutting budgets. Won't be long 

Mrunal is TV actress who made it to Bollywood on her own.  What has KJo and co got to do with this?

And the media is equally responsible because they give these talentless star kids the attention that they don't deserve. So, Mrunal's point is valid too.

I am not defending KJo or his gang btw. But nepotism has always existed in BW (and other industries).

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I love Mrunal, She is beautiful and a talented actress. I hope she continue to find her success without joining any camp. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maroonporsche

Maroonporsche 🇺🇸

@Maroonporsche

IF-Stunnerz

"Is she an artist?"

smiley36

Nomally Maroon wud ask this, but i'll ask on his behalf. 

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

EXACTLY!!!!

Very well said!!!!