"Uske Paas hamara Ansh hai"

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Neeti: Sanju main nahi bardast kar sakti Pari ko iss ghar main. Usko bolo woh chali jaye please.

Sanju: Neeti suno meri baat

Neeti to moron: Main tumse bahot pyar karti hoon. Tumhe idea nahi hai kitna. Tumhe pata hai tumse shadi ke baad maine kabhi kisi aur ke baare main nahi socha.  Kabhi tumhe cheat karne ka nahi socha. Main shadi se pehle mera bas ek sapna tha apna papa ka sapna purra karna. Aur tum achi tarah se jante ho hum dono ne mil ke kitne sapne dekhe sath main. Hamare sapne ek hogayae aur maine tumse shadi ki. Mujhe woh sab mila maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha shadi se pehle. Main tumse bahot pyar karti hoon Sanju main lafzoo main bayan nahi kar sakti. 

Moron: Main bhi tumse bahot pyar karta hoon Neeti. Mera bhi wohi haal hai. Main bhi tumhare jaise lafzoo main bayan nahi kar sakta. Yakeen karo mera Neeti main tumse bahot pyar karta hoon. Aur jitna pyar main tumse karta hoon utna hi care main Pari ki karta hoon. Kyunki uske paas hamara Ansh hai. Mera aur Tumhara baccha Neeti. Hamara sapna. Isiliye Pari ka rehena zaruri hai. Please baat ko samjho Neeti. Otherwise mujhe jaane do. Jaha bhi jaunga bataunga nahi kaha hoon.

Neeti: Nahi Sanju tum kahi nahi jaoge. Thik hai rahe Pari iss ghar main. 

Pari is shown overhearing everything with that Bhabhi. And then goes to God and thanks all well. smiley11 (PS: total nautanki) 

Bhabhi to Pari: Kaise kar leti ho tum sacrifice? Apna pati ko kisi dusri aurat se pyar karte kaise seh leti ho? Tumhe nahi lagta ki kaash tumhara pati tumse pyar karta aur tumhara bachha hota sab normal hota jaise sabka hota hai.

Pari chachoondar: Thinking***** 

Dear Pari after hearing this whole conversation between Sanju/Rajeev and Neeti you are still hoping and being a chachoondar by romancing him again and gaslighting Neeti I have no words for you really! 

You are one hypocrite, dishonest, pischachini who actually eyeing Neeti's husband and Neeti is indeed right about you. You will still do the same harkat seduce the moron and gaslight Neeti so that she again does some criminal activity against you and moron to shout and hate Neeti and love you right???

Matlab ki you will carry on with your immorality so that Neeti becomes a criminal and you get a clean chit hai na? smiley12

Also you should really begin to question Sanju/Rajeev's harkat. If he only cares for the child then what was the need to do all that with you? Tumhe akal kab ayegi? Kyun nahi samajh rahi ki this moron is a red flag????? Why are you interested in your bff's life partner? This moron is literally your bff's jaan. And this moron also said the same. And the way he is giving dilasa to your bff tumhe gussa nahi aata? Tumhe apne bff ke feelings ki kadar hai? Just imagine you being in Neeti's place. Kaisa lagta tumhe?  Abhi bhi tumhari aaankhein nahi khul rahi????? smiley18

PS: This Bhabhi is on another level. She is indeed instigating Pari and luring her for Neeti's husband. 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Clearly we watch different shows, cuz Pari still just told today Rajiv to stay away from her and he gave her a bunch of excuses as to why it is perfectly fine for them to be arnd each & all that... 

Oh, the kind of excuses y'all R/Nians have to make to yourselves to keep supporting this couple. But whatever, keep it up! 

I'm sure y'alls fave will soon do again something to mess things up for herself, even after she was forgiven several attempts at murder.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Neeti: Sanju main nahi bardast kar sakti Pari ko iss ghar main. Usko bolo woh chali jaye please.

Sanju: Neeti suno meri baat

Neeti to moron: Main tumse bahot pyar karti hoon. Tumhe idea nahi hai kitna. Tumhe pata hai tumse shadi ke baad maine kabhi kisi aur ke baare main nahi socha.  Kabhi tumhe cheat karne ka nahi socha. Main shadi se pehle mera bas ek sapna tha apna papa ka sapna purra karna. Aur tum achi tarah se jante ho hum dono ne mil ke kitne sapne dekhe sath main. Hamare sapne ek hogayae aur maine tumse shadi ki. Mujhe woh sab mila maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha shadi se pehle. Main tumse bahot pyar karti hoon Sanju main lafzoo main bayan nahi kar sakti. 

Moron: Main bhi tumse bahot pyar karta hoon Neeti. Mera bhi wohi haal hai. Main bhi tumhare jaise lafzoo main bayan nahi kar sakta. Yakeen karo mera Neeti main tumse bahot pyar karta hoon. Aur jitna pyar main tumse karta hoon utna hi care main Pari ki karta hoon. Kyunki uske paas hamara Ansh hai. Mera aur Tumhara baccha Neeti. Hamara sapna. Isiliye Pari ka rehena zaruri hai. Please baat ko samjho Neeti. Otherwise mujhe jaane do. Jaha bhi jaunga bataunga nahi kaha hoon.

Neeti: Nahi Sanju tum kahi nahi jaoge. Thik hai rahe Pari iss ghar main. 

Pari is shown overhearing everything with that Bhabhi. And then goes to God and thanks all well. smiley11 (PS: total nautanki) 

Bhabhi to Pari: Kaise kar leti ho tum sacrifice? Apna pati ko kisi dusri aurat se pyar karte kaise seh leti ho? Tumhe nahi lagta ki kaash tumhara pati tumse pyar karta aur tumhara bachha hota sab normal hota jaise sabka hota hai.

Pari chachoondar: Thinking***** 

Dear Pari after hearing this whole conversation between Sanju/Rajeev and Neeti you are still hoping and being a chachoondar by romancing him again and gaslighting Neeti I have no words for you really! 

You are one hypocrite, dishonest, pischachini who actually eyeing Neeti's husband and Neeti is indeed right about you. You will still do the same harkat seduce the moron and gaslight Neeti so that she again does some criminal activity against you and moron to shout and hate Neeti and love you right???

Matlab ki you will carry on with your immorality so that Neeti becomes a criminal and you get a clean chit hai na? smiley12

Also you should really begin to question Sanju/Rajeev's harkat. If he only cares for the child then what was the need to do all that with you? Tumhe akal kab ayegi? Kyun nahi samajh rahi ki this moron is a red flag????? Why are you interested in your bff's life partner? This moron is literally your bff's jaan. And this moron also said the same. And the way he is giving dilasa to your bff tumhe gussa nahi aata? Tumhe apne bff ke feelings ki kadar hai? Just imagine you being in Neeti's place. Kaisa lagta tumhe?  Abhi bhi tumhari aaankhein nahi khul rahi????? smiley18

PS: This Bhabhi is on another level. She is indeed instigating Pari and luring her for Neeti's husband. 

I'm damn sure that the show's god is definitely irritated by pari coz he does the opposite of what pari prays to him. Pari prays for her n neeti's friendship, which is completely ruined. She prays for this family's happiness but roz koi na koi drame, problem hoti rehti hai. Lol!

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Clearly we watch different shows, cuz Pari still just told today Rajiv to stay away from her and he gave her a bunch of excuses as to why it is perfectly fine for them to be arnd each & all that... 

Oh, the kind of excuses y'all R/Nians have to make to yourselves to keep supporting this couple. But whatever, keep it up! 

I'm sure y'alls fave will soon do again something to mess things up for herself, even after she was forgiven several attempts at murder.

Here you go 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CzMMltiCmnG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Please watch the above video.

Please open your eyes I can't believe you guys don't even watch the full show yourself and supporting Parismiley34

And point is even if Neeti kills Pari then it's only Pari who is bringing that to herself. Dusre ki Pati pe haath dalegi toh jalegi hi na? 

Neeti is overly possessive of Sanju/Rajeev yet Pari will do all chachoondarpan and romance her bff's husband. 

As I said Pari chahti ti hi hai ki Neeti kuch galat kadam uthaye baar baar jab tak Sanju/Rajeev usse hate na karne lage. 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I'm damn sure that the show's god is definitely irritated by pari coz he does the opposite of what pari prays to him. Pari prays for her n neeti's friendship, which is completely ruined. She prays for this family's happiness but roz koi na koi drame, problem hoti rehti hai. Lol!

It's because Pari doesn't mean what she prays to God. She has a chor in her heart toh kya kehna🙁

Woh khud apne aap se jhooth bolti hai. She wants to show everyone how mahaan she is but in her heart she doesn't give a damn to Neeti  or her friendship. She only wants Neeti's husband. 

Isiliye God must be irritated with her nautanki as well.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sanju-chaparganju kya kamaal ka naatak kar raha tha kal ke episode mein nakli aansu bahake. All because he wants both Paaaadi and Neeti to live with him. 

And Paaadi.. Feel like punching her in the face everytime she appears on the screen. smiley7 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Actually in IF we do watch 2 different shows because what i am seeing and what i am reading is two different things. The epis show something else and the discussion happening here is something else. Its more of RN/Neeti lovers and Pari/PariRaj haters discussion because the show & discussion is different from what i see.

I will still keep it sharp & straight Rajeev is married to both Pari & Neeti both are his wives and his heart is divided into two so he has his responsibilities towards both his wives. He is a bigamist he loves both his wives in different ways and how their nature captivates his heart

Finally what makes everyone think that if Pari leaves, RN will have a new start thats the most stupidest comment i read because if Pari leaves he will still search for Pari & find excuses and ways to be with her & stay with her. So people needs to come out from their delusional world. Whether Pari stays or leaves Rajeev will always remember her afterall she is his wife the first women he was married to whether the marriage was successful or unsuccessful she was part of his life as a wife & ex wife. Regards to consummation PariRaj did not consummate & Rajneeti had consummate what if Rajeev consummate with Pari how the court see Rajeev consummate with both, consummation is part of marriage its not heart of marriage legal system see whom the guy married first regardless of consummation and love if its forced than divorce is granted. They definitely ask abt physical relationship if this is the issue they will not grant divorce and ask the couple to work on the marriage & go for counselling

First love consummation all these are part of marriage it does not define a marriage,a marriage is much more. Marriage is abt understanding maturity trust friendship above all respect in a marriage if there is no respect there is no marriage Rajneeti needs to work on these elements which is missing because they love each other so much that they do not know how to respect each other as husband wife

Lastly stop looking down at bigamist relationship because some words are real harsh in discussion have some respect because those who reads the comments might be in a bigamy relationship. There are bigamy relationships in real world and its not what people thinks. There are people who accept bigamy relationship and have good relationship in marriages and the spouses of the particular person becomes thick friends and half siblings gets along like house on fire being protective. I have a friend who is in a bigamy relationship he has 2 wives & he is honest, gives equal attention to both and the wives are friends they are there for each other in thick & thin. Its not always negative that is being made out in this forum. To accept such complicated relationship needs understanding maturity and big heart

Yes its a crime and its not acceptable in hindu culture and muslim culture it exist but when the people in such complicated relationship accepts it with grace & maturity who are we to comment on such relationship. There is difference b/w bigamy & extra marital affair this is something people do not understand

Edited by Mages - 5 months ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Actually in IF we do watch 2 different shows because what i am seeing and what i am reading is two different things. The epis show something and the discussion happening here is something else. Its more of RN/Neeti lovers and Pari/PariRaj haters discussion because the show & discussion is different from what i see

I will still keep it sharp & straight Rajeev is married to both Pari & Neeti both are his wives and his heart is divided into two so he has his responsibilities towards both his wives. He is a bigamist he loves both his wives in different ways and how their nature captivates his heart

Finally what makes everyone think that if Pari leaves, RN will have a new start thats the most stupidest comment i read because if Pari leaves he will still search for Pari & find excuses and ways to be with her & stay with her. So people needs to come out from their delusional world. Whether Pari stays or leaves Rajeev will always remember her afterall she is his wife the first women he was married to whether the marriage was successful and unsuccessful she was part of his life as a wife & ex wife

First love consummation all these are part of marriage it does not define a marriage,a marriage is much more. Marriage is abt understanding maturity trust friendship above all respect in a marriage if there is no respect there is no marriage Rajneeti needs to work on these elements which is missing

Lastly stop looking down at bigamist relationship because some words are real harsh in discussion have some respect because those who reads the comments might be in a bigamy relationship. There are bigamy relationships in real world and its not what people thinks. There are people who accept bigamy relationship and have good relationship in marriages and the spouses of the particular person becomes thick friends and half siblings gets along like house on fire being protective. I have a friend who is in a bigamy relationship he has 2 wives & he is honest, gives equal attention to both and the wives are friends they are there for each other in thick & thin. Its not always negative that is being made out in this forum. To accept such complicated relationship needs understanding maturity and big heart

Yes its a crime and its not acceptable in hindu culture and muslim culture it exist but when the people in such complicated relationship accepts it with grace & maturity who are we to comment on such relationship. There is difference b/w bigamy & extra marital affair

@Bold ya right!smiley29

Jab yeh Moron Pari se shadi kar ke sidha 2 din ke andar Neeti ke peeche bhaga woh moron Pari ko yaad rakhega? Yaad toh waise Neeti nhi rakhega Pari ko jab woh chali jayegi. Afterall woh uski bff thi yaar. 

You guys still not seeing that the moron is two timing and since Pari is said to be mature and all why can't she do something right? She will preach all the right things but does she practice it???? Also if she can preach the right thing that means she knows what's right what's wrong but still she will do go and chipkoo with this red flag who has betrayed not only her but her bff also. And not only that after marrying her bff he has used her completely made her pregnant 2 times atleast waise moron ke sath Pari ko romance karte hue sharam nahi aati???  

Khud kehti hai ki Neeti uski jaan hai uski khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai aur wohi Neeti usko bas ek hi baat bolti hai mere Sanju se duur raho. Aur yahi baat yeh chachoondar Pari kabhi samajhti nahi hai. She will make herself available for that moron to enjoy both wives. smiley21

And the way you are preaching about bigamy and extra marital affair I am afraid audience is going in the wrong direction ab toh Bhagwan Kalki avtar ko ajana chahiye smiley44

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Actually in IF we do watch 2 different shows because what i am seeing and what i am reading is two different things. The epis show something else and the discussion happening here is something else. Its more of RN/Neeti lovers and Pari/PariRaj haters discussion because the show & discussion is different from what i see

Finally what makes everyone think that if Pari leaves, RN will have a new start thats the most stupidest comment i read because if Pari leaves he will still search for Pari & find excuses and ways to be with her & stay with her. So people needs to come out from their delusional world. Whether Pari stays or leaves Rajeev will always remember her afterall she is his wife the first women he was married to whether the marriage was successful or unsuccessful she was part of his life as a wife & ex wife 

First love consummation all these are part of marriage it does not define a marriage,a marriage is much more. Marriage is abt understanding maturity trust friendship above all respect in a marriage if there is no respect there is no marriage Rajneeti needs to work on these elements which is missing because they love each other so much that they do not know how to respect each other as husband wife

Yes its a crime and its not acceptable in hindu culture and muslim culture it exist but when the people in such complicated relationship accepts it with grace & maturity who are we to comment on such relationship. There is difference b/w bigamy & extra marital affair this is something people do not understand

TYSM!!! 

This idea that Pari leaving Bajwa zoo will solve all issues is the silliest thing I've seen so far: Rajiv is emotionally dependent on Pari a lot more than he is Niti or Pari being emotionally dependent on him: he won't survive a day without her around him. 

And if she does leave, she has to divorce him this time, and I bet Rajiv won't be able to sign the papers, no matter how loudly he shouts from the rooftops that he loves Niti. You don't get all jealous and possessive about a woman who's in the process of marrying someone else, unless you've got some feelings for said woman.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

TYSM!!! 

This idea that Pari leaving Bajwa zoo will solve all issues is the silliest thing I've seen so far: Rajiv is emotionally dependent on Pari a lot more than he is Niti or Pari being emotionally dependent on him: he won't survive a day without her around him. 

And if she does leave, she has to divorce him this time, and I bet Rajiv won't be able to sign the papers, no matter how loudly he shouts from the rooftops that he loves Niti. You don't get all jealous and possessive about a woman who's in the process of marrying someone else, unless you've got some feelings for said woman.

I completely agree & its the most awaited track too PariRaj divorce track & i feel its heading that way only