Ab ye baat khatam ho gai

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Ye baat ki 'rajiv will some day blurt out the truth of pari being his 1st wife in front of neeti, to defend pari from neeti or Rakesh' claimed by some pari fans but guess what! Nothing like this happened. He didn't even tell it when he got to know about neeti's crimes. Eventually neeti had to confront him by showing his n pari's marriage photo. Then he had to tell full story to neeti. Otherwise he would've never ever told the truth to neeti. Hence, proved. Neeti's fans have become habitual of getting disappointed with her character but Padidaj fans were very confident about rajiv choosing pari over neeti. I also expected that rajiv will throw neeti out of the house after knowing that she is criminal but he ulta tried desperately to stop her. I think makers will never ever break this trio n they will keep them under 1 roof forever. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

This show runs without story.. nothing happens , no twists, since a while. Yet it managed to keep its viewers interest.. and topped the TRPs on Colors. Women like watching other women suffering. smiley36

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

This show runs without story.. nothing happens , no twists, since a while. Yet it managed to keep its viewers interest.. and topped the TRPs on Colors. Women like watching other women suffering. smiley36

Everytime I think somethink might be changing a lil bit and SL could be moving forward, TIIC prove how idiotic they are by keeping things stuck in the same place.

Sanju's cousin could have brought a nice change if they hadn't used him as a villain, and that too for a few eps.

Dunno abt y'all but I'm sick to death of Bebe.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

no. Its just drama which keep people engaging i think. U know most of the comments r angry comments of neeti fans n pari fans demanding to stop the sufferings of those 2 girls. Show also has romantic scenes which r watched by shippers

Edited by Jazzkapur - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

The way Padi made Rajeev break her fast before Neeti somehow. Proves that she isn't the innocent person that she portrays herself to be. Had se zyada chalak hai ye aurat. Never hated a character more than this constipated Padi! 

Finally, a good decision taken by Neeti to leave that toxic house. But I don't think these cheaters will let her go and live in peace so easily. 

finally the most obvious thing spoken by neeti 'mai aur pari ek sath ek ghar me nahi reh sakte' why the hell this obvious thing never came in mind of anyone in this show after truth revelation? But i know neeti won't be able to leave by some reason n this annoying trio will keep living together.

A few moments later

I was right. I just watched sbs video on YouTube. N neeti stayed when sanju left to make him come back. N pari is also still in that house

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Everytime I think somethink might be changing a lil bit and SL could be moving forward, TIIC prove how idiotic they are by keeping things stuck in the same place.

Sanju's cousin could have brought a nice change if they hadn't used him as a villain, and that too for a few eps.

Dunno abt y'all but I'm sick to death of Bebe.

@green. Me too smiley11

Oh yes.. where did that cousin disappear? smiley29

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

The way Padi made Rajeev break her fast before Neeti somehow. Proves that she isn't the innocent person that she portrays herself to be. Had se zyada chalak hai ye aurat. Never hated a character more than this constipated Padi!

I wish Pari was a cunning lady , that would've made her more interesting as a character.. but watching her extra mahaan character makes me go to sleep although the show airs early. smiley26

Finally, a good decision taken by Neeti to leave that toxic house. But I don't think these cheaters will let her go and live in peace so easily. 

No of course. smiley36 None in this show will let anybody live in peace. It is like a living hell there although the keep celebrating , wearing good dresses, looking their best even with all the tragedy surrounding them.smiley39

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

no. Its just drama which keep people engaging i think. U know most of the comments r angry comments of neeti fans n pari fans demanding to stop the sufferings of those 2 girls. Show also has romantic scenes which r watched by shippers

Those who comment on social media are the thinking audience , they are minimal. smiley4 Those who watch on tv are the majority and they put their brains in the kitchen before watching. smiley36

Yes. Those romantic scenes captured my interest when I first watched this drama.. now they make me tear my hairs. smiley37

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Those who comment on social media are the thinking audience , they are minimal. smiley4 Those who watch on tv are the majority and they put their brains in the kitchen before watching. smiley36

Yes. Those romantic scenes captured my interest when I first watched this drama.. now they make me tear my hairs. smiley37

those commentators also watch tv, still the point is that women don't like watching other women suffer. By ur logic, if movies like Titanic n kedarnath gets hit, that means humans enjoy watching other humans suffer? N I'm sure women will also enjoy man rajiv suffering. I enjoyed him suffering during that padikesh wedding

Jazzkapur thumbnail

No of course. smiley36 None in this show will let anybody live in peace. It is like a living hell there although the keep celebrating , wearing good dresses, looking their best even with all the tragedy surrounding them.smiley39

how is pari mahan in true sense anyway? Tell me 1 thing done by her which caused neeti 1 faida whereas i have made list of sufferings caused to neeti by pari. N what did she exactly sacrifice? Rajiv? No she still lives with him, she still romances him. If she would've tried to force herself on rajiv, rajiv would've divorced her. Oh yeah i forgot she sacrificed her parents' property, her parents' respect, her self respect, her friendship to cause faida to rajiv, not neeti