I am fasting for your husbands, Sisters and Fishmongers

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Ladies, it has come to my attention that Karva Chauth is not a festival where a wife only fasts for her husband. I have been moved by Pari also fasting for Neeti. In this spirit,  I have decided to fast for all your husbands,  uncles,, mail carriers, fish mongers, male animals and even some of your dying plants. Now, I know Karva Chauth was today but I will be fasting Tommorrow because well, just like this dumb show, I can just make $hit up.

Has Pari or Sanjuji moved any of you to make changes in your lives? Anybody's property you eyeing? Go ahead. How about your best  friend's husband? Does he look too lovingly at her? You know what to do

Edited by kiransgirl - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Let's thank mahaan innocent Padi devi for making us realise the true meaning of karwa chauth. smiley32

"Neeti main tere aur Sanju ke beech kabhi nahi aaungi, sanju sirf tera hai" bhi bolna hai, aur dost se chup chup ke 'apne Rajeev' ke liye fast bhi rakhna hai. smiley36

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Pari is utterly a disgusting character. 

I can go on and on and on about her. Yet people are so blind not to realise what a hypocrite, fake and manipulative woman she is. 

She has no integrity to keep to her words and actions synch. Aisa character can definitely not be a positive lead. 

I refuse to accept her as positive lead even if makers desperately make Neeti a criminal/murderer etc. 

Fact is Pari is gasligting and messing things for Neeti. She actually wants Neeti to loose her mind and do something stupid (engage in criminal activity) so that Neeti can be labeled as a negative character and Sanju/Rajeev to fall out of love from Neeti. Yeh hai uska plan. smiley11

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pari is utterly a disgusting character. 

I can go on and on and on about her. Yet people are so blind not to realise what a hypocrite, fake and manipulative woman she is. 

She has no integrity to keep to her words and actions synch. Aisa character can definitely not be a positive lead. 

I refuse to accept her as positive lead even if makers desperately make Neeti a criminal/murderer etc. 

Fact is Pari is gasligting and messing things for Neeti. She actually wants Neeti to loose her mind and do something stupid (engage in criminal activity) so that Neeti can be labeled as a negative character and Sanju/Rajeev to fall out of love from Neeti. Yeh hai uska plan. smiley11

she already got successful in making neeti criminal but still sanju chose neeti over pari! Lol! I'm not saying that sanju loves neeti. He doesn't love anyone. Neither pari nor neeti He wants to keep both since always. He is the guru of pari in manipulating, gaslighting, lying, etc. He is not even worthy of anyone's love