mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

and here you go...

literally

pari ne vrat

apne pati

apne rajeev ke liye rakha haismiley15

I think pari is giving enough double sided masala to keep this forum going..

we were right

she is doing this for" her Rajeev"
Then why she do so much drama in front of everyone and neeti...by saying...."Rajeev tumhara hai neeti"

double faced and fake woman

Let's have a clap for this fake womansmiley32

who is someone else in front of others

and another in front of herself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This woman is fake from head to toe. smiley11 Makes innocent faces, plays the victim card and tries to shift bajwa zoo's attention from neeti to herself by saying, "Sab mere wajah se hua hai, sab meri galti hai" everytime Neeti is upset and the family tries to console neeti.

Today she has proved that she has no intention to let "Her rajeev" go. She knows it will hurt Neeti but ye nahi sudhregi. Sacrifice karne ka naatak karti hai to get praised by everyone but feels jealous and whines about her 'phooti kismat' to matarani when she sees Neeti and Sanju happy together. Makes thousands of excuses to stay in Bajwa house and later blames it on her fate. Cunning woman! smiley21

Edited by Aurora_77 - 6 months ago
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=mysteriousdoll]

and here you go...

literally

pari ne vrat

apne pati

apne rajeev ke liye rakha haismiley15

I think pari is giving enough double sided masala to keep this forum going..

we were right

she is doing this for" her Rajeev"
Then why she do so much drama in front of everyone and neeti...by saying...."Rajeev tumhara hai neeti"

double faced and fake woman

Let's have a clap for th

who is someone else in front of others

and another in front of herself

[/QUOTE

And now you know why I 100% support Neeti offing her. This is the worse kind of woman. Even the devil is better than a fake, judas friend like this character. Romancing  her Rajiv then denying it to Neeti. You know how you know Pari is lying? Her mouth is open.

Have that criminal bigamist Pari. Take your booby prize. Please free Neeti from this zoo.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Iss baat pe I am not at all shocked. This was expected. Pari has always been contradicting her words and actions. She can't be do dumb to romance Sanju/Rajeev on one hand and then talk about supporting SajNeeti/RajNeeti marriage. She has always been gaslighting Neeti. Yahi uska technique hai. 

Ab toh sabko sach pata hai, family ne Neeti ko bahu ka darja dediya hai since Sanju/Rajeev ne clearly bol diya hai ki woh Neeti se pyar karta hai. 

Now my point is jab sab SajNeeti/RajNeeti ki shadi ko mante hai then the harkat that Pari is doing what does this say about Pari? Pari is the weakest link here because of whom bigamy ko normalize kar diya jata hai. Ek aurat hi dusri aurat ki dushman hoti hai as they say Pari has proved it.  

Because of Pari's seducing harkat she has planted a seed in Sanju/Rajeev's mind about happily accepting bigamy and living under one roof. Pari jaisi ladkiyoon ke wajah se men are able to do multiple marriages. Purane zamane main had women raised a concern and not accepted bigmany and multiple marriages then duniya main koi bhi King ke multiple wives nahi hote. Women were ok with this and that's why it happened.

Now in today's date women are smart and assertive enough to not accept bigamy or multiple marriage. And then we have women like Pari in today's date who are ok with bigamy. 

That's why I hate Pari the most. Don't go on her face value. As I had said Pari is a master manipulator hypocrite dishonest and covert Narcissistic. 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago