What happened?

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

If someone watches this show regularly, can u tell me if neeti's crimes r exposed really or it was just dream sequence? Also does neeti now know about rajiv n sanju being same person or it was just a dream sequence?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Even I have the same question. I watched yesterday's ep and wasn't able to figure out if the truth is out or not. But I think no, because Sanju was again declaring his love for Neeti and blaming her for lack of trust between them smiley44

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Even I have the same question. I watched yesterday's ep and wasn't able to figure out if the truth is out or not. But I think no, because Sanju was again declaring his love for Neeti and blaming her for lack of trust between them smiley44

but he also told neeti that he married pari for neeti. N then he says 'u lack trust'. Lol! Obviously she lacks trust becoz he is not trustworthy. That's what boiled my blood he has the audacity to say to neeti that 'u lack trust' after he himself confessed that he did betray her.

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

but he also told neeti that he married pari for neeti. N then he says 'u lack trust'. Lol! Obviously she lacks trust becoz he is not trustworthy. That's what boiled my blood he has the audacity to say to neeti that 'u lack trust' after he himself confessed that he did betray her.

Yes. This line made me soo angry. It reminds me of men who beat women and say, if YOU didn't provoke me then I won't hit you. It's blaming the victim. He made that choice for property now these disgusting writers are looking to gaslight us and say he did if for yoooove. I am not buying it.

I have hope Neeti might just leave but I know that's dumb

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Yes. This line made me soo angry. It reminds me of men who beat women and say, if YOU didn't provoke me then I won't hit you. It's blaming the victim. He made that choice for property now these disgusting writers are looking to gaslight us and say he did if for yoooove. I am not buying it.

I have hope Neeti might just leave but I know that's dumb

actually it is like man slaps a woman n when woman slaps him back, he accuses her of domestic violence. Lol! I can't believe how neeti is still living with him

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Yes Neeti's truth has been exposed. But she gave it back to Sanju and the entire bajwa zoo by saying they should be the last ones questioning and accusing her when they themselves were lying to her for so long. Sanju has also revealed the truth about his marriage with pari and the whole barnala circus to neeti but the fact that Sanju and Rajeev are the same person was not mentioned in the episode. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

So Neeti still thinks that Pari snached Sanju from her. She doesn't know that she married a married man?smiley3

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Neeti now knows that sanju married pari first. And that both pari and sanju were hiding it from her. Hence she feels betrayed by the whole family and is unwilling to forgive. 

I'm glad she has not let go of their lies so easily unlike pari who has completely forgotten that she was wronged by rajeev too and still continued to encourage his lying to neeti. I just hope neeti realises that it's not worth fighting for a loser and cheater like sanju and moves on. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Yes Neeti's truth has been exposed. But she gave it back to Sanju and the entire bajwa zoo by saying they should be the last ones questioning and accusing her when they themselves were lying to her for so long. Sanju has also revealed the truth about his marriage with pari and the whole barnala circus to neeti but the fact that Sanju and Rajeev are the same person was not mentioned in the episode. 

oh my god! This is crazy. So that means sanju chose neeti over pari even after knowing about neeti's crimes? That was not expected at all. Isse zyada beizzati kya hogi pari ki N still whole family is not sending pari or neeti out of the house so that atleast their pari would be safe. Also they r not throwing bebe out of the house also. Lol! Now it's proved that rajiv n his family doesn't truly care about pari n pari is the biggest doormat of the world. Writers r ruining neeti's character so i knew that she will still pursue sanju after knowing full truth but I'm still disappointed. I can't believe there r still same type of scenes n promos after the revelations. I hope neeti tries to kill that sanju

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Neeti now knows that sanju married pari first. And that both pari and sanju were hiding it from her. Hence she feels betrayed by the whole family and is unwilling to forgive. 

I'm glad she has not let go of their lies so easily unlike pari who has completely forgotten that she was wronged by rajeev too and still continued to encourage his lying to neeti. I just hope neeti realises that it's not worth fighting for a loser and cheater like sanju and moves on. 

n that sanju still has the audacity to say to neeti 'tum badal gai ho' seriously how can neeti tolerate this? If she is negative, then she should try to kill sanju but no makers want neeti to still pursue their mahaan ML sanju