Hiten plays a grey character in Pashmina??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Yes I think he dumped Preeti probably after learning she's pregnant, or he was never serious about her and just had a one night stand

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Yes I think he dumped Preeti probably after learning she's pregnant, or he was never serious about her and just had a one night stand

Yes, may be. He was irritated at mention of Kashmir and never wants to visit there. He has a past which he doesn’t want to be revealed. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Yes, may be. He was irritated at mention of Kashmir and never wants to visit there. He has a past which he doesn’t want to be revealed. 

Then he must be knowing that he has a child there which e doesn't want anyone to find out

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Then he must be knowing that he has a child there which e doesn't want anyone to find out

Oh, yes. I, now remember, Pashmina was telling Preeti “mere baap ne toh mujhe apnaya nahi…”

That means Avinash at least knew that Preeti was pregnant. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Oh, yes. I, now remember, Pashmina was telling Preeti “mere baap ne toh mujhe apnaya nahi…”

Unless her mother lied to hersmiley36

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Unless her mother lied to hersmiley36

Anything is possible in ITV world smiley37smiley36

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In my opnion becoz of some misunderstanding Avinash-preeti got separated in the past. 

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

because pashminna thinks his father was wrong he ruined pashiminna and preeti's   lives . But I think it's not Avinash's fault because of some misunderstanding Avinash-preeti got separated. Avinash still have photo of him & Preeti  so if he dumped her toh pic kyun apne pass rakhta .

Edited by adeela - 5 months ago
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

because pashminna thinks his father was wrong he ruined pashiminna and preeti's   lives . But I think it's not Avinash's fault because of some misunderstanding Avinash-preeti got separated. Avinash still have photo of him & Preeti  so if he dumped her toh pic kyun apne pass rakhta .

Let’s see, how it goes. Definitely the above scenario is also a possibility.