Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Oh, yes. I, now remember, Pashmina was telling Preeti “mere baap ne toh mujhe apnaya nahi…”

That means Avinash at least knew that Preeti was pregnant. 

Well may be he knows but may be  he is not knowing about her existence 

Pashmina is said like that becoz she hates her father becoz she think her father leave her mother or me yeh bhi ho sakta hai 

And another think  the girl one of his daughter who live with him uski mother kaha hai they are  not shown her or mentioned (or they mentioned , confused 🤔) 

may be avinash and preeti separated becoz of some misunderstand may be someone or preeti's brother not like him or he creates some misunderstanding between them   but deep down they have feeling or love with each other

Waiting to watch avinash lands in kashmir and preeti and avinash faceoff

Edited by NeeruNature - 7 months ago
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeeruNature

Well may be he knows but may be  he is not knowing about her existence 

Pashmina is said like that becoz she hates her father becoz she think her father leave her mother or me yeh bhi ho sakta hai 

And another think  the girl one of his daughter who live with him uski mother kaha hai they are  not shown her or mentioned (or they mentioned , confused 🤔) 

may be avinash and preeti separated becoz of some misunderstand may be someone or preeti's brother not like him or he creates some misunderstanding between them   but deep down they have feeling or love with each other

Waiting to watch avinash lands in kashmir and preeti and avinash faceoff

There is no mention of Ayesha mother anywhere. Not even on wiki. And Ayesha is always at Raghav’s home. smiley14

May be Avinash-Preeti actually separated because of some misunderstanding. Definitely a possibility.

I just hope makers do not delay revelations of Avinash-Preeti past way to much. 
Eagerly waiting for that.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

They could have seperated due to a mu.

Possible the girl might have even been adopted by Avinash and Pashmina is his only blood daughter. 

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Possible the girl might have even been adopted by Avinash and Pashmina is his only blood daughter. 

I have a feeling that Ayesha is adopted. There is no mention of her mother at all. 
Avinash loves Ayesha. If he never knew about Pashmina, he’ll be soft on her. He’ll be in a difficult situation. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I have a feeling that Ayesha is adopted. There is no mention of her mother at all. 
Avinash loves Ayesha. If he never knew about Pashmina, he’ll be soft on her. He’ll be in a difficult situation. 

Yes, I have a strong feeling he adopted her because he wanted to have a daughter (maybe he was led to believe Pashmina died due to a mistake by Preeti or something. It will be chaos once the truth comes to fore and the two estranged lovers and their daughter meet again.

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

my thoughts exactly. 

adeela thumbnail

There is no mention of Ayesha mother anywhere. Not even on wiki. And Ayesha is always at Raghav’s home. smiley14

May be Avinash-Preeti actually separated because of some misunderstanding. Definitely a possibility.

I just hope makers do not delay revelations of Avinash-Preeti past way to much. 
Eagerly waiting for that.

I am also hoping the same .

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

my thoughts exactly. 

That is the only way Avinash Preeti can be shipped even by fans. Reminds me of this show Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar where the ML adopted his friend's daughter and FL thought it was ML's own child due to MU.

adeela thumbnail

That is the only way Avinash Preeti can be shipped even by fans. Reminds me of this show Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar where the ML adopted his friend's daughter and FL thought it was ML's own child due to MU.

agreed

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Agreed.

if Avinash left preeti knowing she was pregnant, we won’t be able to ship them. 

It has to be Mu.