Madhurishusband thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Think of it, she's popular in south and north, so was she?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Indira Gandhi says hellosmiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail

Madhuri’s husband keeps making pro Sridevi threads. Only on this forum will such ghor kalyug occur 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Koi boney ke naam se bhi account khol le smiley36

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Was? She still is the most popular female actress India has ever produced and is amongst the top 10 GOATs.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Indira Gandhi says hellosmiley36

True. It’s a shame that India never managed to have another female Prime Minister despite having such an awe inspiring lady to look up to. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's possible to see Sri devi's husband going after Madhuri, for that matter any woman looking at his past history. 

I thought It's impossible to see Madhuri's husband calling Sri devi most famous when Madhuri is in his house. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Madhuri’s husband keeps making pro Sridevi threads. Only on this forum will such ghor kalyug occur 

Same pinch.

I was desperately searching for laughing reaction option to put on your comment only to end up realizing it is upvote/down vote topic🤣

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

True. It’s a shame that India never managed to have another female Prime Minister despite having such an awe inspiring lady to look up to. 

Well. Sonia Gandhi wanted to, came very close actually

Are there no other daughters, wives, gfs of any leaders with interest in politics

Madhurishusband thumbnail

Yall are so mean LMAOOO. Okay lemme explain, Madhuri is my crush, Sridevi is my favourite actress, there is all a difference lol. As for Indira Gandhi well, no one really liked her.