Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

He is amazing and not the typical typecast cliche male lead but, he is a unique main character and his attitude,swag is on fire 🔥🔥♥️♥️

Agree Deva isn't the typical angry young man of itv...gussa kyun aata hai pata nahin 🤦‍♀️ also he isn't blind in revenge...he ll make her suffer but i don't think he ll harm her or play dirty games with her

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Agree Deva isn't the typical angry young man of itv...gussa kyun aata hai pata nahin 🤦‍♀️ also he isn't blind in revenge...he ll make her suffer but i don't think he ll harm her or play dirty games with her

I feel Deva just wants to know why she did that. Why she has no guilt for doing that? How can she do that with him.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel Deva just wants to know why she did that. Why she has no guilt for doing that? How can she do that with him.

Exactly 💯...he is in quest of his answers...the fire accident is still haunting him

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Exactly 💯...he is in quest of his answers...the fire accident is still haunting him

yes smiley42

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing Vm Bhavi this the song with the whistle and melodious tune definitely suits the beautiful vm so much ..loved it! ♥️♥️

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 6 months ago