Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Just remembered one scene today,that time I was not watching this show but came across it randomly,Akshara was doing grahpravesh in Birla house after her first marriage with Abhimanyu and suddenly it becomes dark or there is a power cut in the house that time I had thought that makers will show in the future that it is all superstition and Abhira marriage was good but now when I think about it ,makers had allready thought about it and we're ready to prove that marriage a total disaster🤣.Akshara and Abhi both were not good for each other ,Birla family is kind of totally destroyed so many family members are dead and in the Goenka house both the sister Aru and Akshu will be forever widows😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Just remembered one scene today,that time I was not watching this show but came across it randomly,Akshara was doing grahpravesh in Birla house after her first marriage with Abhimanyu and suddenly it becomes dark or there is a power cut in the house that time I had thought that makers will show in the future that it is all superstition and Abhira marriage was good but now when I think about it ,makers had allready thought about it and we're ready to prove that marriage a total disaster🤣.Akshara and Abhi both were not good for each other ,Birla family is kind of totally destroyed so many family members are dead and in the Goenka house both the sister Aru and Akshu will be forever widows😭

they also showed akshara entering birla house for the first time and anand getting message on his phone of clearance of his pending court case which says akshara was a lucky charm for birla's. So that itslef proves writers changed entire narrative to prove akshara as bad omen.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was established since the beginning..Birla family ka past present future sab dark thasmiley36 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

according to original writer she was lucky,but rs,And dkp had other plans,so changed writers and according to their new writers,they wanted to show they are not good,which actually they suceeded

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they also showed akshara entering birla house for the first time and anand getting message on his phone of clearance of his pending court case which says akshara was a lucky charm for birla's. So that itslef proves writers changed entire narrative to prove akshara as bad omen.

Exactly  original story was about twin flames,passionate lovestory,but rs wanted,different, so changed narative, after 3- 4 months thats y hc used to say,what he signed for is done and dusted

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

but i remember, when abhi forcefully (without talking to her where hr he is taking her) brought akshu to birla house,  immediately after the first tialk....as a challenge put forth by papa birla, for the birlas some land case was solved that was pending for years...😂tauji got that message as soon as akshu put her foot in BH.....

kuch bhi dikhaate hain makers....

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: India_TV

but i remember, when abhi forcefully (without talking to her where hr he is taking her) brought akshu to birla house,  immediately after the first tialk....as a challenge put forth by papa birla, for the birlas some land case was solved that was pending for years...😂tauji got that message as soon as akshu put her foot in BH.....

kuch bhi dikhaate hain makers....

Akshara was not the problem. Darkness during grihpravesh was to hint that Akshara's life with Birlas will be filled with darkness. And that's exactly what happened. smiley36

Edited by janecastle - 6 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

The misfortunes in birla house had direct involvement and contribution from akshara goenka. There cause wasn't beyond control , random or mystical. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Birlas and goenkas are a big mismatch.. 

Anisha, Neil have died and now AbhiM is loosing his mind and finally life.., whereas their partners have chosen second choices except Aarohi.. and Mimi will go on to live beyond 100 smiley29. As mahima said goenkas are not good for Birlas.. we can see it’s happening. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

It was established since the beginning..Birla family ka past present future sab dark thasmiley36 

Akshara ka future bhi dark tha......jahan gayee maut layeee

Birlas jakar aur kala ho gayaaa