Some beautiful memories of Anuraj

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

https://youtu.be/D0EDA6GZjkw?feature=shared 

The LOB that they share such that Anupama still isn't able to forget him🥰😍😍😍😍 

Btw Anupamas sarees used to be way better when she was Vanrajs wife. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

https://youtu.be/D0EDA6GZjkw?feature=shared 

The LOB that they share such that Anupama still isn't able to forget him🥰😍😍😍😍 

Btw Anupamas sarees used to be way better when she was Vanrajs wife. 

I might sound insensitive but ye isi treatment ke layak hai. Izzat sabko raas nahi aati, she is the perfect example of that.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Those Golden days of her life... When she was submissive she was expected to micromanage that house and she did so... Now that she has found her voice, she is still expected to handle and micromanage every affair of that house and now also she does so - very much willingly.... What a transformation.. What an inspiring journey ...smiley20 Once is service, always in service. Absolute dedication.. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so so so much for refreshing the lovely memories of the Royal Maid's lyphe when all she did was serve the King and other members of the Royal Phemli. The simp has really done her bad by not treating her as well as she was accustomed to. Hope we see these glory days return. Anuraj smiley27

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I might sound insensitive but ye isi treatment ke layak hai. Izzat sabko raas nahi aati, she is the perfect example of that.

Although I won't support abuse to anyone in anyway but still they both need  good reprimand . 

Anupama from this show and Manjiri from YRKKH are the kind of people who should never be given control else they destroy everything. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Anupama from this show and Manjiri from YRKKH are the kind of people who should never be given control else they destroy everything. 

in start these two appeared to be bicharis

we thought harshu and vannu are abusive 

but ab pata chal raha hai thse womans are sugar with g silent 

bichare to vannu or harshu hai

anu ne to vannu ko life se nikal diya 

or manju ne to harshu ka naamomishan mita diya 

smiley37

by the way dono ke gud similar dono ke naam ka maa similar dono ka look similar dono ka pagalpan bhi similar 

name anupaMA MAnjiri smiley44

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bruh she went through so much but yet she still doesn't want to live peacefully life. Now I feel bad for Anuj and CA 😂😂