DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

I really think Vijay Varma and Sid C are the new Kartik and Divyendu.

Both of them got their breakthrough with Gully Boy/PKP

They got the praise and love.

Vijay got the acclaim,yet Sid c got the filmfare and the big debut./ Divyendu got that audience love for liquid and Kartik got the hero type love with his looks(?) etc.

Post their respective breakthrough, I see the better actors getting series, supporting role in big films and films releasing on streaming.

Vijay with ghost stories, lust stories, Kalkoot, Fahad, darlings etc.

Divyendu in mirzapur, toilet ek Prem Katha, bichoo etc.

But Sid c and kartik who aren't better than their counterparts IMO, get theatre release and big production houses and star actresses like dp, kat, Kiara with them. Even the Dharma nepo girls like them.

I genuinely think Vijay and Divyendu deserve film roles with big screen release like what kartik and Sid are getting, who aren't even that great.

Your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Who is Sid C? Whoever it is I am sure can't be compared to Kartik who has done well for himself.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Exactly smiley36

Siddharth Chaturvedi who was MC Sher in Gully Boy.

He did Geheraiyaan, phone booth, bunty babli 2 and is rumoured to be dating Navya Nanda.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

He did Geheraiyaan, phone booth, bunty babli 2 and is rumoured to be dating Navya Nanda.

I know who he is. I saw Gully Boy also  smiley36 I was just having fun smiley36

Are you saying SC is taking all of VVs attention and shine ? I don’t think so. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Your title's misleading, why compare Divyendu with Kartik 😭

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really think Vijay Varma and Sid C are the new Kartik and Divyendu.

Both of them got their breakthrough with Gully Boy/PKP

They got the praise and love.

Vijay got the acclaim,yet Sid c got the filmfare and the big debut./ Divyendu got that audience love for liquid and Kartik got the hero type love with his looks(?) etc.

Post their respective breakthrough, I see the better actors getting series, supporting role in big films and films releasing on streaming.

Vijay with ghost stories, lust stories, Kalkoot, Fahad, darlings etc.

Divyendu in mirzapur, toilet ek Prem Katha, bichoo etc.

But Sid c and kartik who aren't better than their counterparts IMO, get theatre release and big production houses and star actresses like dp, kat, Kiara with them. Even the Dharma nepo girls like them.

I genuinely think Vijay and Divyendu deserve film roles with big screen release like what kartik and Sid are getting, who aren't even that great.

Your thoughts.

ur answer is within ur question itself. Sid C n kartik got hero type roles coz they have more hero type looks than Divyendu n vijay verma because they put much efforts into looks like making six pack abs, good hairstyle etc. Whereas vijay n Divyendu don't put so much efforts into looks may be because they r more interested in becoming actors more than heroes. Its fair.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

His career is going nowhere

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ur answer is within ur question itself. Sid C n kartik got hero type roles coz they have more hero type looks than Divyendu n vijay verma because they put much efforts into looks like making six pack abs, good hairstyle etc. Whereas vijay n Divyendu don't put so much efforts into looks may be because they r more interested in becoming actors more than heroes. Its fair.

Yes. Though I think VV and Divyendu can get the hero roles in smaller films if they put in efforts in their looks. Maybe they chose not to.

And Sid Chaturvedi has one solo hero film with Excel. Maybe after that fails, he'll also go downhill 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

His career is going nowhere

Because of the pandemic, otherwise he would have done well for himself. The pandemic hit his star power very hard, and people refused to release his good films - only his bad 2 minute role in Phone Bhoot got released in recent timings.