Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Alia looks lovely..I love her hairstyle.And so cool that she chose her wedding saree(nothing is more special than that dress)for the function given how important both days are for her.❤️

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

smiley36smiley36

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Def not a money issue. As big of a celeb she is, I am sure plenty of designers would have lent her a saree for free. Just for the publicity they would get from her wearing it an event. Did she not have time like she didn’t before her wedding ? 

I mean if repeating one outfit is sustainability, then what are we all? The queen patrons of sustainability at this point. Mother nature must exist due to our generosity to repeat the same 3 outfits in different permutations and combinations smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kriti's dress is apt. For national award ceremony 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I guess after Ranbir’s hair transplant there wasn’t any money left for a new sari smiley36

On a serious note, what a creative PR move. She knows social media portals will pick up on this giving her that extra attention compared to Kriti. I can’t decide if it’s brilliant or just petty.  

smiley37

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So far I felt that RK's face looked heavy, because of a bad camera angle. 

This is the first time, he has been videographed for so long.Kapoor faces grow rounder with age.His uncles and aunts..all look face heavy.

Now I do believe that filters are used to make his face younger on screen.I am not good at detecting VFX.

He really needs to look fresh,energetic..He just exudes laziness...it's his eyes,I think.

Alia looks lovely.Loved the choker.