Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So happy for these two...smiley27

Only one of them won. So you can just be happy for one of them. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Aloo’s hair and makeup and her look is so on point. Her smile is reaching ear to ear. I keep coming back to see her pics. Whoever styled her, bowled it out of the park. One of her top 5 looks. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Only one of them won. So you can just be happy for one of them. 

nahi main toh dono ke liye happy hoon....ab batao....kya kar loge??smiley16

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Me want to congratulate actors but my petty ass won’t let me cause I don’t like most of them very much smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

nahi main toh dono ke liye happy hoon....ab batao....kya kar loge??smiley16

Sure do that. But just remember, you hold the husband in high regard, but he has zero national awards and same with SRK. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sure do that. But just remember, you hold the husband in high regard, but he has zero national awards and same with SRK. 

Vicky has one? Can I continue to hold him in high regard? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Salman won as a producer. Can I celebrate him 😂 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

just a side comment - I hope people don’t follow celebrity blindly  and start falling for things they do offline. 
but in this case even if they do and start appreciate the gesture what’s the harm? It’s not like she is doing anything illegal, she is merely repeating her wedding saree for an award function. PR or not, no one knows!  but this is very harmless things really to bash actors for ( I mean in general any actors ) 

It's merely criticism, not bashing. Bashing would be calling her names. People on this thread are only pointing out the PR gimmick. There's a difference. 

Getting real here, but honestly why is repeating an outfit praise-worthy? Keeping aside that we do it literally everyday, even celebrities before Alia have done it, it's not a never-seen-before phenomenon in the glamour world. Practically, celebs wear designer clothes that they do not buy. They return them after the event and these either end up being worn by others and used elsewhere for the collection or auctioned off (if they are worn by someone really popular) to aam janta, who would repeat wear it. That in itself is a great practice. We are being trained by the media and the celebs PR to applaud mediocrity at every point and champion causes that nobody needs to.

I would actually applaud a celeb if they bowed out of a fashion week or a ramp walk or advocated for an alternative to new collections, because they are not at all environmentally unsustainable. For that all these celebs are repeat offenders. This is in no way just for Alia, but every other celeb. But the thing is you don't see any other celeb saying they are "repeating outfits for sustainability or out of the ordinary". When you talk, then walk the talk.