Posted: 6 months ago

Why judging just an individual? 

poori family ko hee lapait lo, I mean why not 😁

Are Jhanvi and Khushi really Sridevi's daughters? 

They dint have even an iota of their mother's beauty, grace, innocence charm and charisma. 

Acting wise Jhanvi is not even a patch on Sridevi and it's been 5 plus years for her in the industry with plum projects and great roles, yet she failed big time at every front. 

Is the ultimate non actress Sonam kapoor really the daughter of one of the finest and most versatile actor of Hindi Cinema Mr Anil Kapoor?  why she don't have even one percent of his acting chops? 

Is Harshvardhan, the ultimate dull non charismatic boring to look at and so very lame really the son of an extremely energetic charismatic and lively Anil Kapoor? 

Is the dull duffer non actor Arjun Kapoor really the nephew of amazing actor Anil Kapoor, and son of a sharp business minded Boney who never shaped up his career and he is still directionless in his professional life even after 10 long years in the business? 

What went wrong with the next generation of the super talented and super amazing and super successful members of the Kapoor family? 

Everyone from the current generation is so much bad that it's hard to believe they are from the same family, talent wise. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

You are an anil kapoor fan smiley36 I've never seen one on this forum before. 

Originally posted by: D3viL

You are an anil kapoor fan smiley36 I've never seen one on this forum before. 

haha, no way

but he is an actor par excellence, I think most will agree with this. 

(loved his acting in saahab, andar Baahar, mashal, woh Saat din, chameli ki shaadi, muhabbat, Nayak. Shakti and awaargi) 

Edited by Beywakoof - 6 months ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

haha, no way

but he is an actor par excellence, I think most will agree with this. 

(loved his acting in saahab, andar Baahar, mashal, woh Saat din, chameli ki shaadi, muhabbat, Nayak. Shakti and awaargi) 

Just teasing you.. butttttt Instead of referring to Jhanvi and Khushi as Sridevis daughter.. edit it to.. anil kapoors nieces lololol

Here I edited it for you!!!!

Now read itttt smiley36

Is the ultimate non actress Sonam kapoor really the daughter of one of the finest and most versatile actor of Hindi Cinema Mr Anil Kapoor?  why she don't have even one percent of his acting chops? 

Is Harshvardhan, the ultimate dull non charismatic boring to look at and so very lame really the son of an extremely energetic charismatic and lively Anil Kapoor? 

Is the dull duffer non actor Arjun Kapoor really the nephew of amazing actor Anil Kapoor, and son of a sharp business minded Boney who never shaped up his career and he is still directionless in his professional life even after 10 long years in the business? 

Are Jhanvi and Khushi really Anil Kapoors nieces? 

They dint have even an iota of their uncles dashing looks, screen presence, innocence charm and charisma. 

Acting wise Jhanvi is not even a patch on uncle Mr Anil Kapoor and it's been 5 plus years for her in the industry with plum projects and great roles, yet she failed big time at every front. The only thing she was able to do is complete with him on who is the biggest invisible Miss India ( in Jhanvis case). But still her uncle Mr Anil kapoor did it better when he was invisible Mr India. 

Please be invisible Jhanvi 

What went wrong with the next generation of the super talented and super amazing and super successful members of the Kapoor family? 

Everyone from the current generation is so much bad that it's hard to believe they are from the same family, talent wise. 

Edited by D3viL - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Just teasing you.. butttttt Instead of referring to Jhanvi and Khushi as Sridevis daughter.. edit it to.. anil kapoors nieces lololol

oh yeah, the "possibility" is there 

but I guess they are more closely released to Sridevi.. no? 

🀣 

@Devil 

what an editing

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

Edited by Beywakoof - 6 months ago

Come on peeps

poori kapoor family Nishaanay par hai

mouqay ka dil khol Kar faeyda uthhaao

aur khoob judge Karo in sub nalayakon ko

πŸ˜‚ 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Are Jhanvi and Khushi really Sridevi's daughters? 

They dint have even an iota of their mother's beauty, grace, innocence charm and charisma. 

Acting wise Jhanvi is not even a patch on Sridevi and it's been 5 plus years for her in the industry with plum projects and great roles, yet she failed big time at every front. 

I've heard half the family hates the other. I do think Rhea is really talented though, and I actually think she could have done well as an actress even if she didn't have the "looks". 

Apparently her coaches at NYFA were really shocked when she decided not to act after taking acting classes because she was actually decent compared to Sonam and Harsh. (This is just WOM, I'm not sure if it's true) 

Anil Kapoor told her not to act because she's not as pretty as Sonam and she didn't want to be on that horrific diet. I feel like if she had acted, she could have been Anil's true successor. She's so annoying but her productions are decent. 

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I've heard half the family hates the other. I do think Rhea is really talented though, and I actually think she could have done well as an actress even if she didn't have the "looks". 

Apparently her coaches at NYFA were really shocked when she decided not to act after taking acting classes because she was actually decent compared to Sonam and Harsh. (This is just WOM, I'm not sure if it's true) 

Anil Kapoor told her not to act because she's not as pretty as Sonam and she didn't want to be on that horrific diet. I feel like if she had acted, she could have been Anil's true successor. She's so annoying but her productions are decent. 

Really? they seem cordial though through the sm posts

Rhea seems as airhead as Sonam in her interviews I have seen.. not sure about acting 

Being decent front of Sonam is hardly an achievement though πŸ˜…

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Really? they seem cordial though through the sm posts

Rhea seems as airhead as Sonam in her interviews I have seen.. not sure about acting 

Being decent front of Sonam is hardly an achievement though πŸ˜…

Rhea is rude, but she could have been a Kareena (weird personality but decent performances eventually override bad reputation). Sonam got an acting coach specifically for her and she was awful. If Rhea got that push..

The Crew and Veer De Wedding are well made productions, you have to have some knowledge for that.