Current tracks

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

1.Kavya is rumoured to suffer a miscarriage- TBH its sad but since the lady refused to show a baby bump this late in the pregnancy it was pretty evident she didnt want to play mum yet…she was never going to have that kid.

2.Dimpy aur Nimrit ka punarmilan might go as far as punarvivah, toh kya if Nimrit chickened out before he might return to make up for his actions and accept Dimpy with her foetus to call it his own.

3. Malti Devi’s return to base- jaane ab kya hi kar legi ye confused bandi, kisi ki team join karne se accha she better start her own team with Barkha and Kavya and probably Dimpy. Anuj and her could have been a hit but they missed the opportunity as they always do. 

4.Sonu ka reformation project jo maa ne abhi abhi liya hai- get ready for  vigils and candle dramaagainst some strong politician type Haryanvi gangster(no offence to people of Haryana) 

Anuj kis baat ki sazaa kaat raha hai jab Sonu is also being accused?

5. Anuj and Anupamaa ka permanent separation- now this is one track I really want baaki sab avain hai.

Havent watched the show for the last week or so, cant take death scenes so skipped it all, watched kal ka CA-Anuj scene on insta and thought of what this show could be if they really put their preferences aside. I didnt think I would ever say this but I miss the naach gana, maybe cause I have way more fun trolling their worldclass dances and costumes than their comedic expressions in emotional scenes.

Edited by hinz - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she will break her bangles and slap thaali doing dharna outside sonu's banglow to get him arrested

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

she will break her bangles and slap thaali doing dharna outside sonu's banglow to get him arrested

Maybe she will start doing tandav seeing which Sonu will himself walk inside the jail. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maa will lecture about Mamta in front of Sonu's gate...hearing upon ...sonu's Maa will ask sonu to surrender himself to the police .assuring him she will bail out him later...but can't stand Maa lecture..smiley18

Radhe001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Maybe she will start doing tandav seeing which Sonu will himself walk inside the jail. 

Now that GMaa is back ,both can do Taandavsmiley37

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe001

Now that GMaa is back ,both can do Taandavsmiley37

bhaiyya ek hi hajam na hora tu dusra kyu laa rahi hai

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This show is next level what happened to OG writers!! Even anuj entry track was soo good can't believe what they have done to this show 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinz

Anuj kis baat ki sazaa kaat raha hai jab Sonu is also being accused?

5. Anuj and Anupamaa ka permanent separation- now this is one track I really want baaki sab avain hai. 

anupama ke bacho ke alawa kisi aur ke baare me kaise socha anuj ne. He was misbehaving with a stranger not their sweetudi. Kuch b kardeta ladki ke saath none of their concern unless it's their own child. 

The audacity to blame him for protecting a girl's honorsmiley32

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

anupama ke bacho ke alawa kisi aur ke baare me kaise socha anuj ne. He was misbehaving with a stranger not their sweetudi. Kuch b kardeta ladki ke saath none of their concern unless it's their own child. 

The audacity to blame him for protecting a girl's honorsmiley32

but Dimpy was a stranger too right? or is it different cause Anupamaa gave him aagya to fight for a stranger she approved? or cause may be she knew Dimpy will eventually marry a Shah?

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinz

but Dimpy was a stranger too right? or is it different cause Anupamaa gave him aagya to fight for a stranger she approved? or cause may be she knew Dimpy will eventually marry a Shah?

helping dimpy was anupama's decision first I guess. So conditions not applied heresmiley2

And mahaan bankar ghar walo ko musibat me daalne ka haq sird MAA ka hai