Who is more attractive or more beautiful?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

OR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

The 2 prettiest actresses of GEN Y objectively speaking and both are great talents as well.

Whom would you rank higher in looks?

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Attractive Deepika.. beautiful Yami 🙃

Beautiful in the sense there is not a single time I feel like Yami has looked bad. Deepika on the other hand has a very "made up" face and has looked pretty bad on many occasions. She looks totally different without make up unfortunately 🫠

mintyblue thumbnail

Fair assessment.

However, Deepika looks good without makeup also, see here

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dps face is more beautiful but lately dunno the charm is lost on the other hand yamis face card is pretty and it's same till now so yami

Neve found Yami beautiful. somehow she seems plain jain or another girl from the neighborhood. 

. she lacks star quality and screen presence, too basic overall despite having good features 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Fair assessment.

However, Deepika looks good without makeup also, see here

Somwtimes I guess.. like I said it's a hit or miss with her 🥲 That is a very airbrushed picture.. and you can see even there she has used concealer as well as filled in her brows. She does look nice there though... another thing is she is also a bit too skinny, skeleton-like. And a decent body is pretty important when assessing someone's beauty to me 🙃

[Post Removed]

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Such kind of questions are always difficult for me to answer bcz they both are different kind of beauties, Yami looks like a rose, Deepika looks like a hibiscus. So can't say who is more attractive. It's possible to only say who is favourite but alas both are neutral to me ie., no like or dislike. Sometimes find them very pretty in particular songs. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

The 2 prettiest actresses of GEN Y objectively speaking and both are great talents as well.

Whom would you rank higher in looks?

Flawed hypothesis?