Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

One of my friends is in the Archies crew and can't stop raving about him. Apparently he's really talented. Also, not a nepo.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

One of my friends is in the Archies crew and can't stop raving about him. Apparently he's really talented. Also, not a nepo.

Did your friend tell you anything about the other three nepos in Archies ? Anything we can do to prepare ourselves ?

mintyblue thumbnail

She said Suhana is quite good, rest all r average

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

how old is he? He looks like a teenager smiley36

mintyblue thumbnail

Born in June 1998, acc. to Wikepedia. So no, not a teenager

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She said Suhana is quite good, rest all r average

She’s good compared… to the others na? That’s what it meant? I can’t deal with another Alia 2.0

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Born in June 1998, acc. to Wikepedia. So no, not a teenager

yikes ok 🤣 mujhse siraf 2 years chota 🫣 lol teenager age wise nahi hai but look wise for sure

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Mihir is a talented young man...one can watch him on Netflix (2nd episode of "Feels like Ishq")

If one leaves the bias against Suhana aside, one sees that she also has a knack for acting...I saw her in a theatre play and was really impressed...and her diction shows that she is well trained.

I'm also curious about Vedang and Aditi (not so much about Khushi and Agastya, though).

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

He really is - his personality is good too but since he does not have hero looks he's not considered for much. (I know he looks exactly like Agastya and Vedang but :///) 

Vedang has looks but his personality is strange, the Khushi/Vedang jodi might work out for him though. Vedang's father is a bigshot financier and his family is close to Maheep Kapoor, so expect to see Ranveer Singh level coverup for him. 

I don't think Dot will venture any further into bollywood. I have her first album, and her music isn't exactly the type indians generally like, but there's an NRI market for her. 

The entire movie was made for Suhana, and the English dialogues were written for her in mind too. She's the only one who can't manage basic Hindi phrases so while I think she has some acting ability, that ability is going to be horrifically limited in India (reverse SAK). 

Not sure why she isn't trying abroad - she could do really well in Hollywood.