I want the trps to fall heavily

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Since I have seen how badduas by Baa are working on Anupama, meri bhi baddua hai in makers ko inki trp bahut below 1.5 gir jaaye. 

Jokes apart I know how many people are dependent for their jobs on this show but i still want these makers to suffer a huge downfall. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Me too. 

AFAIR, not one good message has come this year so far. 2023 started with Anuj asking for boundaries with Shahs and having a breakdown about it, jump to now when he actually enjoys celebrating with them and keeps begging for forgiveness at their feet. Maya, Dimpy, Adhik - mockery of survivors. Romil, MD and Barkha (Ankush cheating her) - all tracks ended in a flat way. Every udaan crash landed - be it the finance course or America Gurukul. Which reminds me that CA - the reason for Anupamaa staying in India - has almost disappeared.

Agree that the cast and crew don't deserve this. The PH should seriously consider balancing drama with positivity. This Anuj blaming track will anyways lower TRPs, IMHO. 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kya pata shahi paneer ne Sitara ki trp khareed rakhi ho ..

Jis tarah se audience anupama ko troll karti hai lagta nahi hai koi dekhta hoga TV per

Fir bhi pata nahi kaise trp aa Rahi hai

smiley37

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Me too. 

AFAIR, not one good message has come this year so far. 2023 started with Anuj asking for boundaries with Shahs and having a breakdown about it, jump to now when he actually enjoys celebrating with them and keeps begging for forgiveness at their feet. Maya, Dimpy, Adhik - mockery of survivors. Romil, MD and Barkha (Ankush cheating her) - all tracks ended in a flat way. Every udaan crash landed - be it the finance course or America Gurukul. Which reminds me that CA - the reason for Anupamaa staying in India - has almost disappeared.

Agree that the cast and crew don't deserve this. The PH should seriously consider balancing drama with positivity. This Anuj blaming track will anyways lower TRPs, IMHO. 

Maya was a human trafficking survivor mocked as anuj obsessed stalker. Foolish writer does not know such women hate men as many men have taken advantage of them in life 

Dimpy was raped even she will be scared and repulsed by men in proximty for years and decades but here shes already married samar in jjiffy and had a kid n womb. Why not say shes pregant because of rape ans show hat raped women face in society? No if they show that a non anupama kid will get sympathy so not shown 

Adhik was hit and abused by pakhi but has turned bad now why to whiteawsh makhi bec shhes anupam a daughter shame 

Pakhi adhik could have shown hoqw many women abuse their hubby behind 4 walls of bedroom or house and get away with it as in indian society no one will accept man can be hit and abused by wife 

Adhik was the male anupama actually n Pahki adhik relationship but they never showed track properly why because how can anupama kids be abusers be it toshu or pakhi 

Romil born out of wedlock abandoned by mom and not accepted by dad family was another brilliant track ruined y Romil being shown to kidnap pakhi 

MD had the worst track Malathi devi not sure why she left anuj in orphanage when husband was alive? Will not an husband call wife and demand to know where his child is? Where is that great dad of anuj? Why hes quiet so many years not searched for his baby son and malathi? Least he could do was give missing complaint to police about baby son 

But no how can anyone other than anupama s shahs be shown as victims or good never (dmpy does not come in shahs list of anupama so far)

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Any publicity is good publicity. I watched a Pakistani show on popularity of voyeuristic shows like Big Boss on Zee5 sometime ago whose trailer I am sharing below. At 2:30 Naseeruddin Shah sir says, "Log Gaaliyaan de rahe hain par dekh rahe hain" (People are abusing the show but still watching it).

SP has ended many good shows abruptly because of lack of viewership but shows like Anupamaa and YRKKH continue because they are aggressively talked about inspite of bad content and themes. If we genuinely want the show to end, we need to just stop talking about it because if we abuse the show, it will promote the show even more and producers will keep adding regressive content unless it attracts a lawsuit.

https://youtu.be/VClXuGQLr00

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That ain't ever happening at Sitara. The lowest TRP will still be > than most "good shows" on others.