Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

She can act but her career went downhill after manikarnika

Is this next 500 cr movie 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everytime I see her on screen....I am amazed....she is the best actress of this generation.....but she is hell bent on ruining her career....smiley24

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Is this next 500 cr movie 

I mean the intro starts off with Bharat ko chedoge toh chodenge nahi. So chances are high 🫠

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The best of this generation? Keeping all the jokes and fun aside, she's the worst thing to have ever happened to bollywood. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Excerpts from the trailer (Kangana's voice, English subtitles):

"If you mess with India, we will come for you."

"If you cannot love this country as your mother, then think of it as what you love the most." (what if one loves 'scr*wing' the most?!)

"Sir, I want to be a part of this mission....It is personal for me, Sir. Terrorism should be personal for everyone in this world. It's the only way to totally eradicate it." (of course, the terrorists are Pakistani and operate from a tribal area in Pakistan, the "epicentre of terrorism")

"Discussions are not always the solution....A war should be waged in the battlefield today....When in doubt, think about the nation."

It is clear that her facial expressions are accordingly...I guess, they will keep 'serious' throughout the movie...

The makers of Uri show a "heroic Airforce mission" . "Behind enemy lines."

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Excerpts from the trailer (Kangana's voice, English subtitles):

"If you mess with India, we will come for you."

"If you cannot love this country as your mother, then think of it as what you love the most." (what if one loves 'scr*wing' the most?!)

"Sir, I want to be a part of this mission....It is personal for me, Sir. Terrorism should be personal for everyone in this world. It's the only way to totally eradicate it." (of course, the terrorists are Pakistani and operate from a tribal area in Pakistan, the "epicentre of terrorism")

"Discussions are not always the solution....A war should be waged in the battlefield today....When in doubt, think about the nation."

It is clear that her facial expressions are accordingly...I guess, they will keep 'serious' throughout the movie...

The makers of Uri show a "heroic Airforce mission" . "Behind enemy lines."

Why do you have a problem with patriotic films? I think it’s perfecly acceptable. or do you prefer lame things like Janvhi said in her Gunjan movie where she wants to join the army only to fly planes and not to fight for the country smiley37

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I mean the intro starts off with Bharat ko chedoge toh chodenge nahi. So chances are high 🫠

I read it wrong 😭

OT: It's a RSVP project? They tend to make good projects (VFX wise it's weak) bas ab Kangana ko promotions se dur rakho. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Aur pak ka bhi dikhaya hai to public daudti hui jaayegi