Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

I was just watching Queen again and my god, I miss Kangana the actress, she really messed things up for herself by becoming this weirdo. 

Her last clean hit was actually 8 years ago, and so I feel as though her time is almost up. A part of me just feels sad because had she kept her mouth shut she really could’ve evolved even more. I wish she didn’t do all that. I wonder what other cinematic excellence we could’ve seen 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

I don’t know man. Can you put toothpaste back into the tube after it’s been squeezed out? 

[Post Removed]

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I find her so repulsive now that a good movie, a good performance won't get me to warm up to her again. smiley18

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

I find her so repulsive now that a good movie, a good performance won't get me to warm up to her again. smiley18

What if she gets help (assuming that she has some issues) and becomes the poster child for owning up to your mistake and turning a new leaf? I see her as someone with a lot of unresolved trauma 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She is too far gone. 

I will consciusly steer clear of any movie she is in no matter how good it is. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What if she gets help (assuming that she has some issues) and becomes the poster child for owning up to your mistake and turning a new leaf? I see her as someone with a lot of unresolved trauma 

I used to think she needed counseling or medication. Used to feel bad for all that she dealt. But not anymore. Now I feel, she is just an egomaniac who wants more and more attention by hook or crook. She has superiority complex. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

bhai tu kangana fan hokar katrina, deepika, alia, ananya k shakal ko troll karta haismiley36

images - 2023-10-04T070927.450.jpeg

bhagwan se darr smiley24

Edited by PardesiBabu - 6 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

I used to think she needed counseling or medication. Used to feel bad for all that she dealt. But not anymore. Now I feel, she is just an egomaniac who wants more and more attention by hook or crook. She has superiority complex. 

I just see her as nuts? But what makes you think she has a superiority complex? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

bhai tu kangana fan hokar katrina, deepika, alia, ananya k shakal ko troll karta haismiley36

images - 2023-10-04T070927.450.jpeg

bhagwan se darr smiley24

What’s wrong with Kangana’s looks?