Romi is going to lock Sahiba in College library

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

https://youtu.be/ezW0upFY7Dg?si=HgXMSoBPxFXsD5rM    Sahiba ko lock kiya πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gentlemen ja another neak kaam hope that two timer don’t interfere in his Romantic night πŸ€žπŸ˜‚

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Gentlemen ja another neak kaam hope that two timer don’t interfere in his Romantic night πŸ€žπŸ˜‚

wowowoowowowww romance with Rumi 😍😍😍😍😍 that charcterless two timer Angad better don’t interfere and spoil this romance 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

https://youtu.be/ezW0upFY7Dg?si=HgXMSoBPxFXsD5rM    Sahiba ko lock kiya πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I was about to post this. I thought yes this time I am faster than Shanakanj ji but you beat me to it.

How many times these people will repeat scenes, this is like her room scene.

1.6 trp unnko pasand aa gaya toh ab har week yeh chalayenge loop main with fake precaps.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

wowowoowowowww romance with Rumi 😍😍😍😍😍 that charcterless two timer Angad better don’t interfere and spoil this romance 

interesting kal ka episode would be good to watch

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I was about to post this. I thought yes this time I am faster than Shanakanj ji but you beat me to it.

How many times these people will repeat scenes, this is like her room scene.

1.6 trp unnko pasand aa gaya toh ab har week yeh chalayenge loop main with fake precaps.

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I can not beat  you Dona Ji πŸ˜€β€¦ 

Challo  Romi romantic night plan karraha hai smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44. Any guesses?? 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 6 months ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

interesting kal ka episode would be good to watch

yup gentleman Rumi ka romance milega 😍😍😍😍😍 

Edited by Radhika_r - 6 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I can eat you Dona Ji πŸ˜€β€¦ 

Challo  Romi romantic night plan karraha hai smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44. Any guesses?? 

Haain? Eat? You mean beat because I can eat you sounds really wrong.

Rumi will only scare her and not show his face likely. Rumis job is to do everything to unite the true lovers.

Maybe it will be like Ghum gen leap where hero (there it is professor here it is Brar jewellers ceo) comes and opens the door and offers her water, maybe he takes her back from there and that is how we get precap scene.

Another possibility, Rumi pretends to be the saviour, says he was passing by library, offers her water and mixes something in it and kidnaps her. (But dunno, I feel Sahiba won't get kidnapped, it is it girl or Pam)

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

im not liking this at allsmiley18

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Haain? Eat? You mean beat because I can eat you sounds really wrong.

Rumi will only scare her and not show his face likely. Rumis job is to do everything to unite the true lovers.

Maybe it will be like Ghum gen leap where hero (there it is professor here it is Brar jewellers ceo) comes and opens the door and offers her water, maybe he takes her back from there and that is how we get precap scene.

Another possibility, Rumi pretends to be the saviour, says he was passing by library, offers her water and mixes something in it and kidnaps her. (But dunno, I feel Sahiba won't get kidnapped, it is it girl or Pam)

sorry Beat not Eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Iam guessing option 1 lets see..