wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

IMG_0843.jpeg

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Which role will Sunny play in the story? The Hindu lady, of course it will be the Hindu man here, that stays back in Lahore or the Muslim man that migrates to Lahore after the partition? 

I was going to tag u. When heard the news 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What about Aamir the actor C 

He’s on some break 

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sunny-Santoshi's deadly Combo once again 😍🔥. Gonna be fire again 🔥🔥

I know unbelievable well I’m sure they will be sure not to clash but then Akshay hogging the dates. So they might clash in case next year releasing this movie. Let’s see how it pans out. 

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Which role will Sunny play in the story? The Hindu lady, of course it will be the Hindu man here, that stays back in Lahore or the Muslim man that migrates to Lahore after the partition? 

According to a Deol Insider, whose broken tons of news before and hence has a lot of credibility the film will be much different than the book. Sunny will play the Hindu man who stays back in Lahore & takes on the whole neighborhood to keep his Haveli with tons of massy action. 

According to the same guy, there's another big announcement coming with Sunny either joining Shetty's Copverse or YRFs Spy Verse in the coming weeks. YRF is trying to expand their SpyVerse & they want him to revive the character of Sunil Malhotra from Darr, who when not chasing his wife's violent stalkers was YRFs first Navy SEAL/Commando, in the next Alia Spy film. Rohit too is keen to present him in a legendary Rajnikanth type role. He'll be deciding between the two. Funny what one big hit can do someone's career.  

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

According to a Deol Insider, whose broken tons of news before and hence has a lot of credibility the film will be much different than the book. Sunny will play the Hindu man who stays back in Lahore & takes on the whole neighborhood to keep his Haveli with tons of massy action. 

According to the same guy, there's another big announcement coming with Sunny either joining Shetty's Copverse or YRFs Spy Verse in the coming weeks. YRF is trying to expand their SpyVerse & they want him to revive the character of Sunil Malhotra from Darr, who when not chasing his wife's violent stalkers was YRFs first Navy SEAL/Commando, in the next Alia Spy film. Rohit too is keen to present him in a legendary Rajnikanth type role. He'll be deciding between the two. Funny what one big hit can do someone's career.  

It’s indeed amazing what one blockbuster hit ,that too of such epic proportions , can do to one’s career in this fickle and unpredictable industry. Hope he chooses wisely though.🤞

@bold: can’t wait to see how this will shape up. I think it’s safe to say that we are in for a good entertainer. Rajkumar Santoshi has never mad a bad movie. Even his recent Gandhi VS Godse had top notch production values. Btw, wonder who will play the other younger guy. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 7 months ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

I was going to tag u. When heard the news 

He’s on some break 

I know unbelievable well I’m sure they will be sure not to clash but then Akshay hogging the dates. So they might clash in case next year releasing this movie. Let’s see how it pans out. 

Let Akshay clash . Sunny always won in all the clashes . And this one is Huge 🔥

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayadelainte

I can't undersrand the luck factor of Amir sunny as luck always made them stand together despite no competition and no chemistry or friendship or rivalry between them

1990 dil Ghayal clash both were hits

1996.raja hindustani and ghatak. both were hits

2001.gadar and lagaan both were hits

and now this

. there must be something in their zodiac signs or stars ✨ 

People have one hit and producers line up with similar stories but they fail to become hits 

Like after Gadar1 sunny never had a real hit movie

I feel after Gadar2 again it will be same case if he tries action or similar to past roles 

Better he do roles like damini - small role but overshadows all others character 

Also although dil and ghayal clashed definitely ghayal was the better story from all angles and shall be remembered as milestone movie of 90s (actually it started action trend of 90s) 

Same way between raja hindustani and ghatak again ghatak had much better story and acting than raja hindustani and will be remembered by audiences in long term much more because of story and better acting by actors (who can forget dannys villan role or amrish puri father role or sunny one man fighting a whole gang of villans alone to save his family) 

Between gadar 1 and lagaan, lagaan definetly had better quality but gadar with lesser quality but was much bigger hit so both shall be remembered in long term say 50 years from now

Like 60 plus years after release majority know Mughal e azam movie or Mother India/Sholay movie atleast their names same way Ghayal/Gadar/Lagan/Damini shall be remembered 50 years later. They will not be forgotten like Raja Hindustani atleast for various reasons    

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Now what other rubbish are they going to show about Pakistan after Gadar... 🙃

The quote in the tweet is meant to say: Jihne Lahore ni vekhya, oh jamya ni. Amazing how these people are going to again portray Punjabi culture soooo far from reality.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayadelainte

Although I prefer Amir over Sunny but here surprisingly (for a quality desk amit and not so much quality conscious films of sunny) the dynamics r totally different unlike their trademark 

yes I also didn't liked Dil much. felt it was cheap corny and I didn't even found it that entertaining as well, feels kinda stalish compared to same director film  Beta  while Ghayal still is pure and so very interesting 

I prefer Ghayal over ghatak, but Raja hindustani. goshhhh I just hate this movie and Karishma in it, even Amir only saving grace were the songs 

Dont know why but I found gadar one of high-quality as well,, not comparing with lagaan but gadar in itself was a very well made solid movie

In 90s amir khan was not even top 5 actor or hit star actually but sunny deol was top 5 star/actor with SRK and salman, govinda, anil kapoor

Indeed sunny was no 1 action/social movies star of 90s like SRK was no 1 romantic star and Govinda no 1 comedy star.  

Only after lagaan amir khan became top star or he was not really a big star of 90s 

Gadar was diff movie for sure and required much more sets/money to make i am sure what with lahore/punjab of 40s etc. Had never seen a movie before with such a story where a indian marries a pakistani girl left behind and protects her  in pakistan too. It definitely had a unique plot not seen before in bollywood but i felt last 30 mins was too fast. I mean the way Sunny/amisha/son run from pak so easily is unbelievable may have required much more scenes there than wasting on romance/songs 

Even lagaan looked unbelievable story why would british agree for cricket match with villagers? You cannot find logic in that story too just like gadar last 30 mins of how easily sunny can scape with wife/son from pak 

But quality of movies from 80s is so poor majority of them that gadar/lagaan looked better movies. Imagine such movies come in 50s and 60s where much better quality movies ruled may be than ppl would find they are not so good quality. 

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What about Aamir the actor C 

When news of Rajkumar Santoshi working with Aamir Khan’s production first came about there were talks of two movies.  It is possible that the second one will be with Aamir.  Obviously this one is going into production first.  

Someone mentioned Akshay hogging all the dates.  I don’t think anyone is worried about Akshay’s movies anymore.  He’s completely lost his mojo.  So unless something dramatically changes in the next few months everyone is safe to clash with him. He has a movie coming out this Friday, Mission Raniganj, and is anyone even talking about it?  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

When news of Rajkumar Santoshi working with Aamir Khan’s production first came about there were talks of two movies.  It is possible that the second one will be with Aamir.  Obviously this one is going into production first.  

Someone mentioned Akshay hogging all the dates.  I don’t think anyone is worried about Akshay’s movies anymore.  He’s completely lost his mojo.  So unless something dramatically changes in the next few months everyone is safe to clash with him. He has a movie coming out this Friday, Mission Raniganj, and is anyone even talking about it?  

Yeah Akshay only hit in 2 years was extended guest role 😂 

It’s also been rumored Aamir will return to acting before Santhoshis film w the champions remake w the Shub Mangal director. That’s still rumors ?