Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Bas Bro Bas Kar Mai Ro Padunga Gopi Bhalla GIF - Bas Bro Bas Kar Mai Ro Padunga Gopi Bhalla Fir GIFs

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hutt jaa. Mujhe toh ronaa aagya. Kitne parivarik log hai. Image

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jaya phirse Bhansali ke set ka carpet pehenke aagayi.

Bhansali should sue Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla for stealing his props. BAS KIJIYE, BAHUT HOGAYA!

@Bachchans: Their "family" contract is applicable only within India, outside of it they have obligations to entertain each other smiley36 Tu kaun, main kaun. #Hatt

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

They could have at least posed with Aishwaryasmiley44

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

They went to support Navya not Ash.

What's surprising is that Aaradhya sat far away from them. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She supported Ash how? By taking a separate flight and not sitting with her? Now some PR IG account is posting this as damage control lol…. There is obviously something going on here. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She supported Ash how? By taking a separate flight and not sitting with her? Now some PR IG account is posting this as damage control lol…. There is obviously something going on here. 

Several IG accounts are posting this. Definitely a PR move. 

Bachchans are always criticized for not supporting Ash on social media.  I don’t know if Ash herself ever posts anything for her in laws’ movies or projects or even her husband’s.  Is it fair to expect the Bachchans to support her when she’s not willing to do the same for them?  Other than her husband she’s not even following anyone else.  All that being said, Shweta could have or should have posted something because she was literally at the same event.  On top of that the fact that Aaradhya isn’t seen anywhere with them during the show.  They all inadvertently aired their laundry in public smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

yeh to kuch bhi nahi ha abhi n amitji liked salman khan tiger message on insta smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

yeh to kuch bhi nahi ha abhi n amitji liked salman khan tiger message on insta smiley36

I saw that lol