Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Ahhh you should've included the entire dialouge "Vidur nahi hoon , tum log par wafadhari bhi nahi aur rathi bhar ke izzat bhi nahi"

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Ahhh you should've included the entire dialouge "Vidur nahi hoon , tum log par wafadhari bhi nahi aur rathi bhar ke izzat bhi nahi"

Purposely didn't smiley36

I have my share of doubts on Vidur's WAFADARI smiley15 It's not loyalty, he is stuck. smiley24

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Purposely didn't smiley36

I have my share of doubts on Vidur's WAFADARI smiley15 It's not loyalty, he is stuck. smiley24

I know he is stuck , but that dialouge sounded so savage coming from himsmiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I know he is stuck , but that dialouge sounded so savage coming from himsmiley37

Kal woh pura ka pura savage bomb tha top to bottom smiley37 Epic was, saare fasadh ki jad tum ho to his own girl smiley39 smiley36 

I am still here smiley42 smiley37

Kal woh pura ka pura savage bomb tha top to bottom smiley37 Epic was, saare fasadh ki jad tum ho to his own girl smiley39 smiley36 

I am still here smiley42 smiley37

Dormant volcano until he decides to explode, he doesn't spare anyonesmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Dormant volcano until he decides to explode, he doesn't spare anyonesmiley37

I am not gonna take name of any actor but recently I did a tweet with the term Volcano & shared the story of that tweet like I usually do my friends from other fandoms be like from where you come up with such captions & we were laughing over it, few minutes after that actor actually liked that story smiley36 with 😍 emoji smiley37

Your comment reminded me of that smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

I am not gonna take name of any actor but recently I did a tweet with the term Volcano & shared the story of that tweet like I usually do my friends from other fandoms be like from where you come up with such captions & we were laughing over it, few minutes after that actor actually liked that story smiley36 with 😍 emoji smiley37

Your comment reminded me of that smiley36

Thank god i was afraid that you're going to make some double meaning joke about my choice of wordssmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Thank god i was afraid that you're going to make some double meaning joke about my choice of wordssmiley37

No I am just glad that I am not the only one on earth who uses such words smiley36 I even really wanted that actor not to see that tweet because I thought he will troll my choice of wordssmiley37 

No I am just glad that I am not the only one on earth who uses such words smiley36 I even really wanted that actor not to see that tweet because I thought he will troll my choice of wordssmiley37 

PM me the actor's name I'm curious nowsmiley37