Big Question - what is Maya trying to do ?

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Really too confused and have no idea what is Maya trying to do ? With reference to so many calls to keep the near ones away  and then what ? Really killing Viaan her only motive ? If yes , for what ? What is the animosity ? 

Another factor which seems she is positive but doing that other way ? Don’t see Farah when she is around , I doubt her as well !!

Whether she is trying to show Teji the right picture , also if she is trying to end everybody guilt for Better future and showing to all that katha is not a gold digger especially to Teji and Reet ! Remember in her entry episode , Mr Garewal had a dialogue , she will help Katha get that recognition in Raghuvanshi house !!

Also , only she and Reet communicated in eye signals . Don’t know exactly what she want . 

Your thoughts please ? If there is any malice intentions ? As per TC article , she wants to kill Viaan . ( can’t rely on TC ). Someone please decode Maya , please for the sanity and sukoon !!!

Edited by Vivek_2405 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is not positive. And if she is doing that then she is ruining everyone's life that's the end. She is confirmed negative character with no concern whatsoever. That's the end of story.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yes! She is very very negative 

I thought she only wants to break the marriage n help Teji, but looks like she is some other ulterior motive more personal to her than Teji 

I was scared when she was alone in the hospital room with Viaan