If spoiler: Daarji Bebe go to meet Sahiba

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

https://youtu.be/w2s7M-vvN8Y?si=dfgxLox6QMOrOudv

OK so Angad does not get her home, Daarji Bebe do I guess.

And Rumi will just drop her to hostel I guess, won't do anything suspicious, likely tell her media is approaching let us go from here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://youtu.be/w2s7M-vvN8Y?si=dfgxLox6QMOrOudv

And Rumi will just drop her to hostel I guess, won't do anything suspicious, likely tell her media is approaching let us go from here.

If the spoiler is true, then wtf was the precap... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

If the spoiler is true, then wtf was the precap... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Precap main koi alag show chalta hai with same cast

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Main thread mein precap ko leke aise aise imaginations build up ho rahe the, n IF walon ne paani pher diya uspesmiley36

Toh manveer divorce ka baat karegi & daarji bebe yeh sunke sahiba ko leke aa jayengesmiley37

Toh angad kya karega?? 

Sandwich scenes ke liye prepare rehna agar daarji bebe gets her home. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Sahiba's got gonna come on request of daarji n bebe as she can't see EMA of her husband n sister

Angad will force her n then blackmail her .

Previous precaps showed angad stained shirt so his shirt got stained in blood n sahiba ran to save him. Precaps r not exactly same but similar.

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Main thread mein precap ko leke aise aise imaginations build up ho rahe the, n IF walon ne paani pher diya uspesmiley36

Toh manveer divorce ka baat karegi & daarji bebe yeh sunke sahiba ko leke aa jayengesmiley37

Toh angad kya karega?? 

Sandwich scenes ke liye prepare rehna agar daarji bebe gets her home. 

They asked her to come home but abhi Sahiba ka response bhi baaki hai. I donโ€™t think she will be ready to come. Finally Bebe jaag gayee. But I am

Liking her role daarji took a backseat now and she is taking initiative.  I still feel it will be only angad to get her home. Bcoz he also asked her to leave from home  so only he has to get her home. 1st  October we have spa award so donโ€™t know whether Sunday we will get any episode or not

shanakanj thumbnail

Video said Bebe asks her to go somewhere it could be possible they want her to talk to angad not necessarily home letโ€™s see kal pata chal hi jayega. She will not listen to angad and then he might take her forcefully. 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its Angad only who will forcefully bring Saheba home.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Its Angad only who will forcefully bring Saheba home.

Bebe/daarji can not take her forcefully . She will not come easily so it has to be angad only. If they are going to talk Manveer/seerat ke sapne sapne hi reh jaayenge. Both looks like lesbian only. Donon ki life mein akelapan hai. During fire seerat was not letting manveer to go rather worrying about angad. Definitely she loves manveer more than angad

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bebe/daarji can not take her forcefully . She will not come easily so it has to be angad only. If they are going to talk Manveer/seerat ke sapne sapne hi reh jaayenge. Both looks like lesbian only. Donon ki life mein akelapan hai. During fire seerat was not letting manveer to go rather worrying about angad. Definitely she loves manveer more than angad

I hope if manveer proposes angad & seerat marriage in front of family, then jassi comment kare ke it's a weird idea similar to getting inder divorced & asking him to marry gurleensmiley36

Something should be told to manveer on her face that will shut her up. 

Please koi toh jassi/hansraj ko yeh dialogue de do yaarr.. Pls...