Ishaan asks for forgiveness One shot Ishvi

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Savi finally proves her innocence to the Bhosale institute. Everyone felt extremely guilty for not trusting Savi..they were so blinded by their thoughts about Savi and Isha…that they forgot about helping people for the sake of humanity. They were feeling disgraceful about themselves. Ishaan was feeling the worst out of all them because he accused her character. 

Ishaan' s PoV

How can I do this???? How can I forget that she is my student and because of that it is my duty to help her with all my heart and to be able to be a great model for my students? But what did I do? I …humiliated Savi…I…broke her….no…Why Ishaan why? Couldn't you keep your anger in control? You said all those things to her because you were jealous that she was receiving attention from your parents? For god's sake, she is a student, Ishaan! How can you forget that you have to respect each and every student no matter what their background comes from!!! 

Savi looks at everyone.  She is in complete tears.  She didn't want to this but she had to.  She had to prove her innocence. She did. 

Savi: 

Now you guy's have seen the truth, right? I am innocent…but you guys never supported me…because you guys thought that Isha mam was involved in this..lekin nahi…meh aso ladki nahi hoon. Mein characterless NAHI hoon are nahi Mein Kisi ka fayda uta rahi hoon… 

I hope abb age jaake Kisi Aur student ke saath galat maat hone doonge…app logon ko abhi yeh lagatha hai naah, ki iss wajah seh Bhosale institute ki naam miti meh mil jaayega. Fikar mat kijiye- Mein yaah seh door chali jaongi…kabhi wapas nahi aungi .Aur Haan, Savi looks at Ishaan… yeh chate the naah app?! Congratulations sir .. app jeet Gaye …yeh lijye sir…Meri transfer certificate….meh apke samne kabhi bhi nahi aaongi…I hope isse apki sari problem dur ho jaayengi…

Ishaan's hand shake while receiving the transfer certificate. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She is leaving? Ase kaise? How can she?

Savi tries to leave the room leaving everyone stunned. Ishaan feels guilty. He suddenly feels uncomfortable hearing her decision and decides to do the right thing; to stop her from leaving Bhosale institute.

Ishaan follows Savi outside of the room. Leaving everyone shocked. Rao Saheb felt like the world was about to fall apart.

Savi!!!! Savi ruko!!! 

She stops. She turns around. App ki problem Kya hai sir? Mujhe please akele chod dijye…..Mein jaa rahi ho naah, abb bhi ko problem hai mujhse?

Ishaan: Listen Savi…I know ki meine tumare saath bahut galt kiya hai…bahut…..but please tum ase humara college nahi chod sakthi….

Savi: App mujhse maafi maang rahe hai?

Ishaan: Haan..Dekho Savi..meh asa nahi hoon patha nahi Kya hogaya tah jab mujhe patha Laga ki tum Isha mam ki student ho…

Savi: Lekin iska matlab toh yay nahi naah ki app ko jab maan aaye toh app har ladki ko characterless bata sakthe hai..yeh galat hai….

Ishaan: I know Savi…Aur Mein manta hoon…Meri galti hai..Isha mam ke dard ko tumhe patha hai..lekin mere dard ka Kya? Yeh dard Aur gussa joh tum dek rahi hoon tumhe malumn bhi Mein kitna hurt hua hoon? Meri Maa nahi mujhe bachpan peh akela chod diya taah..papa toh teh ..par unhone mujhe ek Maa ki tarah pyaar nahi kar pae..mae humesha seh maa ki wait kartha tha…par woh kabhi nahi aayi.. phir mujhe usse nafrat hogaye usse …

Savi is trying to understand his feelings and the way that he behaved towards her…

Savi: Lekin apne kabhi bhi sach ka patha nahi lagaya? Apne janke ki koshish kyun nahi ki..Sir Isha mam apse bahut pyaar karte hae? App jana chate the ki woh apse dur kyun Gaye toh suniye…who apni parents ki take care karne chathi lekin unke medical expenses ki Liye woh nokri karne chathi thi lekin apke Akkasaheb Aur Yashwant uncle ko nahi pasand tha….tab unhone nahi majboori meh unke parents Aur Tumhe choona padha…

Ishaan was shocked to hear Savi was saying. 

Isha mam app ko apne saath lekar jaane chathi thi lekin..unhone ke paas itne paise nahi teh ki woh app kilye lad paaye .. app ke Akkasaheb Aur Yashwant uncle nahi dhamki deh thi…ki tum usse ghar ke waaris ho…Aur tum ko woh nahi lekar jaa sakthi thi..nahi toh woh case kar dethe the …

Ishaan felt dizzy. His mother wanted him to take him with her ..but she couldn't…..

Ishaan: Yeh sab…Tumhe..kaise patha..

Savi: Ek din meh ghar aari thi tab.. Shantanu sir Aur Isha mam baat kar rahe thi …Isha mam bahut ro rahi thi sir.  

Ishaan breakdown completely.. I'm really sorry Savi..yeh sab Meri galti thi.. meine tumhe galat samajha.. please mujhe maaf- Ishaan respectfully asked for forgiveness; folding his hands. 

Savi was shocked to see this state. She felt extremely bad seeing him cry like this. Hence, she decides to forgive him…

Yeh app Kya kar rahe ho sir? App..mere professor ho…Haan, meh apse naraz thi, gussa bhi, lekin meri bhi utne hi galti thi ….mein apko samaj nahi paaye.. I'm sorry. 

Savi feels sad seeing him breaking down. She tries to wipe his tears. Ishaan felt at peace with her touch. He holds her hands and hugs her warmly and says:  thank you Savi. Thank you muje sach batane Kil Liye.

She reciprocates the hug. She also feels at peace. ❤️❤️

Hope u guys like this one shot 

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Savi finally proves her innocence to the Bhosale institute. Everyone felt extremely guilty for not trusting Savi..they were so blinded by their thoughts about Savi and Isha…that they forgot about helping people for the sake of humanity. They were feeling disgraceful about themselves. Ishaan was feeling the worst out of all them because he accused her character. 

Ishaan' s PoV

How can I do this???? How can I forget that she is my student and because of that it is my duty to help her with all my heart and to be able to be a great model for my students? But what did I do? I …humiliated Savi…I…broke her….no…Why Ishaan why? Couldn't you keep your anger in control? You said all those things to her because you were jealous that she was receiving attention from your parents? For god's sake, she is a student, Ishaan! How can you forget that you have to respect each and every student no matter what their background comes from!!! 

Savi looks at everyone.  She is in complete tears.  She didn't want to this but she had to.  She had to prove her innocence. She did. 

Savi: 

Now you guy's have seen the truth, right? I am innocent…but you guys never supported me…because you guys thought that Isha mam was involved in this..lekin nahi…meh aso ladki nahi hoon. Mein characterless NAHI hoon are nahi Mein Kisi ka fayda uta rahi hoon… 

I hope abb age jaake Kisi Aur student ke saath galat maat hone doonge…app logon ko abhi yeh lagatha hai naah, ki iss wajah seh Bhosale institute ki naam miti meh mil jaayega. Fikar mat kijiye- Mein yaah seh door chali jaongi…kabhi wapas nahi aungi .Aur Haan, Savi looks at Ishaan… yeh chate the naah app?! Congratulations sir .. app jeet Gaye …yeh lijye sir…Meri transfer certificate….meh apke samne kabhi bhi nahi aaongi…I hope isse apki sari problem dur ho jaayengi…

Ishaan's hand shake while receiving the transfer certificate. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She is leaving? Ase kaise? How can she?

Savi tries to leave the room leaving everyone stunned. Ishaan feels guilty. He suddenly feels uncomfortable hearing her decision and decides to do the right thing; to stop her from leaving Bhosale institute.

Ishaan follows Savi outside of the room. Leaving everyone shocked. Rao Saheb felt like the world was about to fall apart.

Savi!!!! Savi ruko!!! 

She stops. She turns around. App ki problem Kya hai sir? Mujhe please akele chod dijye…..Mein jaa rahi ho naah, abb bhi ko problem hai mujhse?

Ishaan: Listen Savi…I know ki meine tumare saath bahut galt kiya hai…bahut…..but please tum ase humara college nahi chod sakthi….

Savi: App mujhse maafi maang rahe hai?

Ishaan: Haan..Dekho Savi..meh asa nahi hoon patha nahi Kya hogaya tah jab mujhe patha Laga ki tum Isha mam ki student ho…

Savi: Lekin iska matlab toh yay nahi naah ki app ko jab maan aaye toh app har ladki ko characterless bata sakthe hai..yeh galat hai….

Ishaan: I know Savi…Aur Mein manta hoon…Meri galti hai..Isha mam ke dard ko tumhe patha hai..lekin mere dard ka Kya? Yeh dard Aur gussa joh tum dek rahi hoon tumhe malumn bhi Mein kitna hurt hua hoon? Meri Maa nahi mujhe bachpan peh akela chod diya taah..papa toh teh ..par unhone mujhe ek Maa ki tarah pyaar nahi kar pae..mae humesha seh maa ki wait kartha tha…par woh kabhi nahi aayi.. phir mujhe usse nafrat hogaye usse …

Savi is trying to understand his feelings and the way that he behaved towards her…

Savi: Lekin apne kabhi bhi sach ka patha nahi lagaya? Apne janke ki koshish kyun nahi ki..Sir Isha mam apse bahut pyaar karte hae? App jana chate the ki woh apse dur kyun Gaye toh suniye…who apni parents ki take care karne chathi lekin unke medical expenses ki Liye woh nokri karne chathi thi lekin apke Akkasaheb Aur Yashwant uncle ko nahi pasand tha….tab unhone nahi majboori meh unke parents Aur Tumhe choona padha…

Ishaan was shocked to hear Savi was saying. 

Isha mam app ko apne saath lekar jaane chathi thi lekin..unhone ke paas itne paise nahi teh ki woh app kilye lad paaye .. app ke Akkasaheb Aur Yashwant uncle nahi dhamki deh thi…ki tum usse ghar ke waaris ho…Aur tum ko woh nahi lekar jaa sakthi thi..nahi toh woh case kar dethe the …

Ishaan felt dizzy. His mother wanted him to take him with her ..but she couldn't…..

Ishaan: Yeh sab…Tumhe..kaise patha..

Savi: Ek din meh ghar aari thi tab.. Shantanu sir Aur Isha mam baat kar rahe thi …Isha mam bahut ro rahi thi sir.  

Ishaan breakdown completely.. I'm really sorry Savi..yeh sab Meri galti thi.. meine tumhe galat samajha.. please mujhe maaf- Ishaan respectfully asked for forgiveness; folding his hands. 

Savi was shocked to see this state. She felt extremely bad seeing him cry like this. Hence, she decides to forgive him…

Yeh app Kya kar rahe ho sir? App..mere professor ho…Haan, meh apse naraz thi, gussa bhi, lekin meri bhi utne hi galti thi ….mein apko samaj nahi paaye.. I'm sorry. 

Savi feels sad seeing him breaking down. She tries to wipe his tears. Ishaan felt at peace with her touch. He holds her hands and hugs her warmly and says:  thank you Savi. Thank you muje sach batane Kil Liye.

She reciprocates the hug. She also feels at peace. ❤️❤️

Hope u guys like this one shot 

Awesome dear ❤️ 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it- you are amazing writer 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Hii dear, I know I am getting a little selfish but a small request to you. You write your imagination on a particular upcoming track like you do previous time. So please also a write on rusticated track too. 

Edited by Tanukirti - 6 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

This is beautiful 😻. Thanks for the tag