Will Manjiri accept AkshNav's baby?

Poll

Will Manjiri accept AkshNav ka baby?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

smiley36 Chalo.. Let's guess reaction of Manjiri maa who is already upset that Abhimanyu has never loved anyone else but Akshara bhula chuki hai Abhimanyu ka pyaar... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

I don't know. But AbhiM karega.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think, initially no. Abhimanyu will try to convince her, Akshara will soften further seeing the changes in Abhimanyu.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After all this is to white wash Mr.Birla and him paying back to Abhinav! Though he can never pay back for what Abhinav did! If not Abhinav no Ak or Abhir ! But without him Akshnav’s baby can still survive !Ak is capable of taking care of the baby and also she have her family. 

Waise Mr.Birla is ready to accept Ak with a kid when Abhinav is alive . Why not now ? he will always be ready ! smiley11

Edited by Chaitu.V - 7 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

‘Ye mera Abhi ka khoon nahi hai isliye Mai Manjari Birla iss bache ko nahi apna lungi’ smiley7

‘Yaddi kisine mujhse zabardasti ki toh kanhaji ki saughand mujhse bura koi nahi hogaaaa’ 👀 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys she definitely will...when she can accept her husband's illegitimate child  , ye toh akshara aur abhin ka love child haismiley36

And then..the baby is not at fault...It's upto dr to marry a pregnant lady ..he won't be getting any action for sometime , unfortunately smiley43 If he is ok with it.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Who cares about her opinion? smiley37smiley37

LadooCandy thumbnail

Abhir is still bearable because he has abhimanyu's quality of truthfulness and logic. Navra's pyar ki nishani will constitute the worst of the worst. 

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m surprised people said no, didn’t Manjiri accept Neil- another’s woman’s son- a woman who her husband had affair with? 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

I’m surprised people said no, didn’t Manjiri accept Neil- another’s woman’s son- a woman who her husband had affair with? 

She needs best for her beta... Her tone was quite rude even with Abhir till truth was revealed... Didn't Abhir ask Manjiri 'Kya mein itna ganda hoon?' because she thought he was Akshnav ka beta... 

Plus she was clear recently that Akshara moved on and so should Abhimanyu now... And that she doesn't love him..