Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I could ask then, why people bash/demean people they don't know. What is with this kind of judging?

I didn’t question someone’s mental health or sl**t shamed them. Ask the people who did about this. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

There are all kind of judgements one can pass...questioning somebody's health or sl**shaming someone are only two...here, one encounters various kinds of negative judgements, so why not also accept to encounter various kinds of positive judgements?

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

There are all kind of judgements one can pass...questioning somebody's health or sl**shaming someone are only two...here, one encounters various kinds of negative judgements, so why not also accept to encounter various kinds of positive judgements?

I don’t see what this has to do with shipping 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Okay...I see...I hadn't understood the right meaning of "shipping"...I just verified: it means "to want that certain people are together"...I always thought, it means the same as to stan someone, to be interested in everything relative to that person etc.

So, basically, I agree with you...it makes only sense to like them as a pair or not...without passing any judgement...

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Alia fans hate Ranbir for treating her bad n asking her to Wipe off lipstick smiley13

Ranbir fans hate Alia for telling whole world abt it and doing chuma chati with Ranveer in RRKPK smiley13

Ranveer fans hate Deepika for doing chuma chaati in Gehraiyan n doing beshram rang with everyonesmiley26

Deepika fans hate Ranveer for doing chuma chaati with Alia n going nanga punga smiley24

Moral of the story

Vicky Katrina are Best and least Problematic Power Couple smiley14 

If they are happy with each other then why do other people care?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

If they are happy with each other then why do other people care?

Woke issues smiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

People should learn to be happy for otherssmiley8

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

smiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail

Pardesi babuji, you on schedule to laugh at your own threads every 10 days like clockwork? 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Pardesi babuji, you on schedule to laugh at your own threads every 10 days like clockwork? 

nahi main deepveer aur ranlia fans jo dusre thread par lad rahe hai unko yeh thread ka raah dikha raha tha

ki yahan par aakar lado smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 6 months ago