Kairi n Agasthya’s brother connection ??

Zaid2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

After seeing the story I think kairi’s child is Agasthya brother only there both dead so maybe imlie n Agasthya will marry for the child sake n love story will start 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Zaid2017

After seeing the story I think kairi’s child is Agasthya brother only there both dead so maybe imlie n Agasthya will marry for the child sake n love story will start 

I think Agastya will marry Imlie and later will come to know of the child being his brother's and Kairi's kid. 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I hinted at both of your ideas in my fan fiction: No One Would Believe.

The story was that Gattu's Dad chose to marry Alaka because she was a widow with two children, and Alaka suggested that Agastya could also marry a woman for the sake of her child.

Alaka and Agastya suspected that Kairi had given birth to Bhaiyā's child, and they wanted to find the child.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 7 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

How can Kairi be dead??? How will they show sister rivalry then???smiley36

In the OG plot, Imlie marries Agastya to save Kairi

Patience. Conflict cannot happen in all directions at once.

First, Imlie^3 has to bring Ashu into her marriage with Agastya. There will be conflict because Agastya doesn't like poor children ... Ashu resents Agastya for mistreating his Imma ... Agastya tries not to get attached to a child he will abandon ...

Then, just as Imlie^3 and Agastya declare that they will be a real family for Ashu, not-so-dead Kairi will barge into the family photo shoot and demand to take her son to the foreign country (or space station, depending on which year it is) where she has settled.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Damn, this plot is even more boring than previous season

Oh, the irony! Bhaiyā held his mobile phone with one hand to call Gattu while driving.

If he hadn't been distracted by the thought of Gattu, he could have avoided the head-on collision with a truck.

Posted: 6 months ago

Laxmi Kushwaha, who played Kairi, shared this behind-the-scenes video of shooting the car crash with Ghazi Imaan playing Dhanraj.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkyCpYaP5vQ

Posted: 6 months ago

Is Gattu aware that when Dhanraj married Kairi, a poor woman, Annapurna shut the door in their faces?

How can Gattu think that Annapurna will do anything else to him when he shows up married to Imlie^3, a poor woman?

Annapurna's vow is that if Gattu doesn't get married, she'll put Sonali in charge of the business. Not that she'll reward Gattu with the business no matter whom he marries!

Embarrassing Noyonika, her family, and his own family by marrying anyone else on the wedding day, Gattu can hardly expect Annapurna to deem him worthy to run the business from which he already drove away investors.

Maybe Gattu has gotten away with every stunt he has pulled in his life so far, upto and including grabbing that police officer's gun to insert himself into Amrit's hostage situation.