Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sadly it’s not about you or me who are cream of the layers. A large and majority of our population decides who to vote for based on the most idiotic and short-lived causes that you or I will be only suprised about, they are poor and vulnerable and of course holds majority decision power. Doesn’t mean I have to respect these half-educated mandates. There are several downsides of such democracy, sadly yes I have to live with it.

But ultimately it’s the Opposition who needs to plan better on how to influence people or take people out of influence. Else jokes like Maharashtra will keep happening until Karnataka happens.

About North Korea, well practically after one point there is no difference between officially declared Autocracy and only-on-paper Democracy. 

Frankly speaking, who in the opposition has shown enough calibre to rule a nation? The place isn't for political discussion, I am just having fun 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Frankly speaking, who in the opposition has shown enough calibre to rule a nation? The place isn't for political discussion, I am just having fun 

Ab politician ka naam hai title mein....toh political discussion is inevitable na??smiley2

Ab aisa toh nahi hoga na....ki koi soche ki Modi ka naam lekar SRK ko bash kar lo....but retaliation na ho...hai na??

A simple B'Day wish has been dissected to bash SRK....toh hum bhi mazaa le lein....humare paas 10 times jyada material hai troll karne ko...smiley2

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ab politician ka naam hai title mein....toh political discussion is inevitable na??smiley2

Ab aisa toh nahi hoga na....ki koi soche ki Modi ka naam lekar SRK ko bash kar lo....but retaliation na ho...hai na??

A simple B'Day wish has been dissected to bash SRK....toh hum bhi mazaa le lein....humare paas 10 times jyada material hai troll karne ko...smiley2

He didn't wish me on my birthday so I am mad at him 

Jawan is at #3 this week at global box office 

Crossed 100m worldwide 

20230918_020737.jpg

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hum bhi maje hi le rahe hai. Kahaan mere kehne pe log Har Har Modi chhodke Hat Hat Modi karne lagenge. smiley19 

I am just extemely thankful to mother nature and my own mother for having me on earth on 16th. 1 day delay ho jata toh I would have had to share my HEPPY wala birthday with this man and it’s something I’d have had to live with like forever. smiley35 Extra love to my mom for this. smiley27 smiley41

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hum bhi maje hi le rahe hai. Kahaan mere kehne pe log Har Har Modi chhodke Hat Hat Modi karne lagenge. smiley19 

I am just extemely thankful to mother nature and my own mother for having me on earth on 16th. 1 day delay ho jata toh I would have had to share my HEPPY wala birthday with this man and it’s something I’d have had to live with like forever. smiley35 Extra love to my mom for this. smiley27 smiley41

Damn 

Happy Birthday 🎂

Tell you what, I share my birthday with Mrs. Gandhi smiley36 Every year BJP would trend "Happy birthday Chorni" or some shit and my friends would put that on Instagram/WhatsApp to wish me

It is a nightmare 

Edited by NoraSM - 9 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Damn 

Happy Birthday 🎂

Tell you what, I share my birthday with Mrs. Gandhi smiley36 Every year BJP would trend "Happy birthday Chorni" or some shit and my friends would put that on Instagram/WhatsApp to wish me

It is a nightmare 

Thanks dear. And yes I SO feel ya ! And not to mention I love your friends man smiley37 ! People are so innovative smiley36

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Modi is a global leader  but he needs to work-hard to curb inflation in India for the sake of its citizens.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Modi maybe a GOAT. But everyone has to agree that President Camacho is THE GOAT OF THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. 

Terry Crews as President Camacho from 'Idiocracy' gets a colonoscopy |  EW.com