Ahsan - The decoder and Appreciation

sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Today’s episode and Precap imply that Ahsan has realised the intention of the Duo sisters, fingers crossed for that. 

Today, he self-questioned himself as to why Maya was trying to know how Katha had arranged the money. He called up Viaan when realisation dawned on him, and he don’t need words to conclude. He was shocked.
The second best part is precap - he kind of sensed what they are up to and was trying to hide his friend cum brother's involvement. He reached out to CA but sadly Madam Maya is faster. I think there is going to be a detailed talk between Ahsan and Viaan. He might not face Katha as I know it would be difficult but as a friend he might warn them about the intention of duo.

Other highlights were Viaan opening up to Katha about the phonecall,and Katha Viaan discussing that night. This is giving positive vibes and will help us keep some hope.

Someone else needs to be appreciated, Neerja Ji. Yesterday she dodged the enquiry and in precap, she was blunt as to why they are querying indirectly about the kids.
An out of nowhere thought - were those two goons, if so who sent them or they were someone who keeps catching people like this to earn money? Honestly, I have a feeling Viaan is gonna thrash them, The way he saw the guy sitting next to Katha trying to approach her was - I will kill you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Ehsan is a great friend indeed, loved how he solved the mystery behind Maya’s curiousity and put two and two together…loving the character and actor!

I liked how Viaan shared his guilt with Katha and she reassured him….

Even I think Ehsan will have a chat with Viaan that he’s figured out everything about the ONS and he might even make up some story to tell Maya that Viaan withdrew the money on his behalf..

Edited by hinz - 7 months ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sririt

Today’s episode and Precap imply that Ahsan has realised the intention of the Duo sisters, fingers crossed for that. 

Today, he self-questioned himself as to why Maya was trying to know how Katha had arranged the money. He called up Viaan when realisation dawned on him, and he don’t need words to conclude. He was shocked.
The second best part is precap - he kind of sensed what they are up to and was trying to hide his friend cum brother's involvement. He reached out to CA but sadly Madam Maya is faster. I think there is going to be a detailed talk between Ahsan and Viaan. He might not face Katha as I know it would be difficult but as a friend he might warn them about the intention of duo.

Other highlights were Viaan opening up to Katha about the phonecall,and Katha Viaan discussing that night. This is giving positive vibes and will help us keep some hope.

Someone else needs to be appreciated, Neerja Ji. Yesterday she dodged the enquiry and in precap, she was blunt as to why they are querying indirectly about the kids.
An out of nowhere thought - were those two goons, if so who sent them or they were someone who keeps catching people like this to earn money? Honestly, I have a feeling Viaan is gonna thrash them, The way he saw the guy sitting next to Katha trying to approach her was - I will kill you.

good said 👏 I wish the same abt ehsaan ..if itv follows turkish one then v and e s friendship will be paused but sad part k will misunderstand v..and left him ..in turkish one ons revealed after wedding so they got divorced..but here wedding will be stopped..if itv don't follow the turkish one then e will be zip lip to those sis..wedding will happen but doubt abt v e friendship 😖

Dodos reply always A+ 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

For once I dont want ITV to follow turkish. 

Don't want the following-

1. Viaan ehsan friendship/ trust to go

2. Robin batman friendship/trust to go

3. Viaan Katha marriage to stop

4. Viaan Garewals relationship be 💔 

Want the following -

1. Maya Teji Reet Farah to lose their relations and be out.

2. Boys giving all money to moms and leave - make a new company

3. Ehsan and Vanya to join Viaan Katha Aarav

4. Viaan to take care of Garewal business

We can have several tracks like the above... all are important and not one episode tracks..

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ehsan wouldn't voluntarily give up any details. But the three witches are past masters at cracking him. Neerja would be tougher nut to crack.I hope they bring back Rewa for the wedding. Maya mentioned how they invited her.