Revelation of ONS

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I dont think there's any need to reveal that night's secret. Viaan and Katha have come a long way and now bringing this truth out would just tarnish their relationship in the society and not to mention a young kid is now also involved in this whole thing and this would definitely have a negative impact on the kid too, he wont be able to wrap his head around this whole dirty issue. I think Viaan should just confess to giving the money to Katha for Aarav's treatment without disclosing the agreement. He can say that he gave the money as a boss to his employee in need, it was a noble deed and that's it. Everybody knows that it was a disgusting agreement between the two and the equation the leads have right now plus the excitement of their families friends and colleagues it would be a shame to defame and insult both Katha and Viaan by bringing out the ONS track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Like your thought about Viaan just going ahead and saying he gave the money as that was the right thing to do. 

But….at that time both Viaan and Ehsan didn’t know she is single mom and that she has a child. 

So even dumb Ehsan might connect the dots or wonder why he just gave Katha 1 crore just because she asked for it! 

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well you have a solid point there, i forgot about that part but i just dont want the writers to disclose that ons agreement infront of Kaviaan's families and friends, it would bring disgrace to viaan's character. The respect that his friends and collagues have for him would be affected. Ive been watching bts of the show for a while and i think that the truth will be revealed and katha and viaan will separate that's why they're writing romantic scenes between kavian so that after the split they'll have flashbacks of their romantic moments spent together. 

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Todays precap felt like Ehsan was not pleased that Viaan gave 1 crore to Katha without his awareness.

He tried to dig into this in the past but he didn’t get anywhere 

I hope he doesn’t start all over again to do his investigation 

Ehsan knows that Viaan went out with a girl that night, just doesn’t know who that girl is 

Agree, as a good friend Ehsan might push this under the rug n not bring it out at all so that family society Aarav does not get impacted 

SSG23102005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Like what I think is that they will take the story to the extent where the ONS gets revealed but they they will not reveal it...

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSG23102005

Like what I think is that they will take the story to the extent where the ONS gets revealed but they they will not reveal it...

Just like the movie Baby. Where the detective went all out to track the culprits. On his way to investigation, he realized that the person who was killed was a terrorist. And in the end, it was shown he knew who killed the terrorists and he could have revealed the whole truth but, he chose to not to do so.