Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Even if one person has bought a ticket, show should not be cancelled. That is unfair. Unless they give him a free ticket for another show of course.

you said it all 😊😊

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Even if one person has bought a ticket, show should not be cancelled. That is unfair. Unless they give him a free ticket for another show of course.

@bold:What about that person who as to wait for another show?That would be unfair.

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

As expected, the way some fandoms and IT cell is trying hard to pull down Jawan is embarrassing at this point

This video is of 6 September and the movie was Dream Girl 2 not Jawan 

https://www.bhaskar.com/local/uttar-pradesh/chandauli/news/high-voltage-drama-of-woman-in-chandauli-video-131803963.html

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

^ This is embarrassing. I'd be embarrassed if I started a discussion from a fake news. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

That already starts - the campaign with the empty theatres... and certain members lapping it up smiley36 ("the usual suspects" smiley2 )

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It shows sold out means someone bought the whole show. I know srk fans buying whole audi but 1st time seeing haters buying it to spread negativity. Keep contributing anyway πŸ‘

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

never a proof...far too easy to fake!

(paid?) people did the same with Pathaan...

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

@bold:What about that person who as to wait for another show?That would be unfair.

Yeah, that's why it's unfair unless they inform the person prior to the show like an hour before. I guess they can give free ticket for another day. Let the person choose which show timing is convenient for them.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

They shouldn't cancel the customers who show loyalty and if the show was screening and people have booked tickers, it shud be honoured. There should be a business principle.  

It's not like it's a concert.

Edited by carisma2 - 9 months ago