Something wrong with background score

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I have been wondering something is really really wrong with background score since episode 168. Whoever is editing the background score (songs are still amazing) is not doing a great job to be honest. Especially in episode where Katha holds Viaan's hand during confession. The score in that scene and the scene prior to it, were same. There should have been different music. 

There are many more examples since then. But, in recent episodes, it is happening too much. Right background score is not being selected. Sometimes there is repetition and that too is abrupt and sometimes, there is too abrupt transition between musics as if they didn't even put an effort in putting a transition. 

Hope they fix it soon. Because background score is one the reasons which joined many people with this show including me as well. I know this show is on a budget but, they can put a bit more effort in editing the music better like it used to be before. 

It isn't much of a problem but, putting it here so that someone can bring attention to it

Did they fire their old music editor?