Malhar is coming back. Is it the end of DP?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Hello everybody smiley1

Akash Jagga to reenter DP. Is this the end of this show?

https://www.justshowbiz.net/exclusive-malhar-had-not-been-given-a-proper-exit-akash-jagga/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I thought this show got an indefinite extension. Wasn't the new contract for 6 months?

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yippy finally....they decided to put an end to the non-sense.....smiley40smiley41

y did they bother getting this poor guy back though.....as it is  so many loose ends...one more would not make a difference.....this show was done for when they initiated the bigamy track!!.........this show was excellent example of how to make a bad show despite having best group of actors and best chemistry between leads!!.....anyway all the actors are awesome...they will surely continue to get brilliant work in future......best luck to them for future endevors

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

yippy finally....they decided to put an end to the non-sense.....smiley40smiley41

y did they bother getting this poor guy back though.....as it is  so many loose ends...one more would not make a difference.....this show was done for when they initiated the bigamy track!!.........this show was excellent example of how to make a bad show despite having best group of actors and best chemistry between leads!!.....anyway all the actors are awesome...they will surely continue to get brilliant work in future......best luck to them for future endevors

I don't think it's ending. Fake news. Malhar has teamed up with Kavya now. Another track which will go on for 6 more months.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I don't think it's ending. Fake news. Malhar has teamed up with Kavya now. Another track which will go on for 6 more months.

No. This time it is really ending.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-pyaar-ke-saat-vachan-dharampatnii-go-air-date-and-will-wrap-the-shoot-date-read