Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 7 months ago

How is the country flag showing up next to my username even though I've kept the "Show countr" as off in my privacy settings?

Team Bhidur

Has anyone noticed that the display names of some of the inactive members ( those who haven't logged into I-F  for more than a year) has also  been changed? How,?

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago

Team Bhidur

This is a weird commercial smiley39 smiley37

https://youtu.be/q2Jfma9F7Mg?si=7iZJCycfF-lsjtHW

Team Bhidur

I found one of those old threads again smiley37 This time it's from CID forum when Rajeev Khandelwal cameo-ed as ACP Pritiviraj , most of the members went gaga over him.....now this is a cameo character who was treated as a cameo character but still people in this thread claimed that RK and Anup Soni are the best actors in the industry in a show which also starred acting legends like Shivaji Satam smiley7 This thread was also taken from a time when CID forum used to be infested with posts like "watching the show for Rajeev hawt Khandelwal " , poll threads which compared Shivaji sir with Rajeevsmiley35 Like there is no comparision between the two , Shivaji sir is the best actorsmiley4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/122013

Also these Katha Ankahee fans of insta are another level of toxic , i noticed that some of them are posting messages like "thank you for ruining the show" in Gireesh sir's insta posts......like what did he do? The writers should br blamed right?

His character in Katha ended but why is he getting less screen space in Vanshaj?

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

What kind of 'Boss Baby' sh*t is this?smiley37smiley37smiley37

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

What kind of 'Boss Baby' sh*t is this?smiley37smiley37smiley37

I have no ideasmiley37 How was this commercial even filmed?smiley37

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Also these Katha Ankahee fans of insta are another level of toxic , i noticed that some of them are posting messages like "thank you for ruining the show" in Gireesh sir's insta posts......like what did he do? The writers should br blamed right?

Wouldn't want to go down on the CID rabbit hole but KA?! What did Gireesh sir do to them?smiley39

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Wouldn't want to go down on the CID rabbit hole but KA?! What did Gireesh sir do to them?smiley39

He didn't do anything , stupid ML and. a side character caused a freak accident where Kailash ( Gireesh sir's character) gets shot and they had a 8 month leap and now the fans are going all around  twitter and insta tagging the actors who pleayed the  parts of Garewal family members and are bashing them......this is sick and disgustingsmiley11 smiley7 smiley35

Also do read that cod thread it's mostly funnysmiley37

Team Bhidur

I found one of those old threads again smiley37 This time it's from CID forum when Rajeev Khandelwal cameo-ed as ACP Pritiviraj , most of the members went gaga over him.....now this is a cameo character who was treated as a cameo character but still people in this thread claimed that RK and Anup Soni are the best actors in the industry in a show which also starred acting legends like Shivaji Satam smiley7 This thread was also taken from a time when CID forum used to be infested with posts like "watching the show for Rajeev hawt Khandelwal " , poll threads which compared Shivaji sir with Rajeevsmiley35 Like there is no comparision between the two , Shivaji sir is the best actorsmiley4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/122013

More tags , forgot to add in the original post...

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

He didn't do anything , stupid ML and. a sode character caused a freak accident where Kailash ( Gireesh sir's character) gets shot and they had a 8 month leap and now the fans are going all around  twitter and insta tagging the actors who pleayed the  parts of Garewal family members and are bashing them......this is sick and disgustingsmiley11 smiley7 smiley35

Also do read that cid thread it's mostly funnysmiley37

What else can you expect from people, who ship an abuser and his victim together?smiley39

@ bold - Lmao okaysmiley36