Good vs Evil 😈

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Tell me one thing guys..

If it was not to unite Katha Viaan, why would God help Viaan win Katha, Aarav. 

Now a bts shows how much Aarav prayed for them both to unite. And they are going to pray.

Will evil win over good.. 

Drama or otherwise I dont want to believe evil wins.

So now am chilled. As long as the 3 are together. I dont care of anything else. ADI will protect them.

God will protect this mother. And forgive Viaan too.

I want only adi parents yuvraaj and this trio to be together. If ehsan vanya also then sone pe suhaga. 

No need to tag along anymore the chaff...

Whats ur take?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Well, we all know that Good always wins, sooner or later. There might be struggle to convince the family again, but really want Katha Viaan Aarav to be together, even after all the mess. Though I would always want Aarav to be unaware of the ONS, he is too small to even think of that. 

To be honest, when Neerja Ji told Katha during birthday track when their love came out in open, that they should finalise their relationship. I really wanted that they secretly have court marriage and wait for the fancy wedding once everyone is convinced. I wish we see some flashbacks that they are already married.

They can live their life and keep convincing their family if they are interested to, else they are enough together - maybe lollipop can come back. Also they can bring their Earth Con to Earth Cafe conversation to reality and be away from toxic people.