moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

In season one inspite of all her wrong doings Didi went off scot free. While Sonali and her family escaped penury we find the gen next suffers the most. though they are orphaned all three seem to suffer differently. Savi because of her inherent grit is positive. Harini is in a abusive  marriage but seems to feel its better than being with Bhavani and Vinu. 

In Season two

Savi and Harini abide by family values and are beaten up by Bhavani Nagesh. Vini gets all the pampering and misguided attention of a Ghar ka Chirag. He has been plotting to harm Isha and Savi.

Shantanu and Isha seem to be empathetic, honest and sincere people yet they suffer in the hands of the Bhosles.

Ayush Bharve and Dhurva Bhosle  the young vipers seem to go scot free after torturing Savi and Shika.  Sabotaging the Pandal and celebrations.

Nishikant seems a spineless henchman of Rao Sahib and does things at his bidding Ashmitha seems to have no say in the household.

Ramtek goond and Pune goons both seem to bay for the blood of Savi and Isha.

The Ramtek  ploy seems to have worked but the blame now shifts to Ishan who seems to be in the dark

about the wrong doings in his home and institute. Ishan falling in the police Radar is for Savi to enter the scene and solve the mystery.

She will get the Bhosales absolved maybe the reason the marriage happens.

The leads and those wishing them well seem to suffer while their harassers go scot free. There has to be retribution.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

In season one inspite of all her wrong doings Didi went off scot free. While Sonali and her family escaped penury we find the gen next suffers the most. though they are orphaned all three seem to suffer differently. Savi because of her inherent grit is positive. Harini is in a abusive  marriage but seems to feel its better than being with Bhavani and Vinu. 

In Season two

Savi and Harini abide by family values and are beaten up by Bhavani Nagesh. Vini gets all the pampering and misguided attention of a Ghar ka Chirag. He has been plotting to harm Isha and Savi.

Shantanu and Isha seem to be empathetic, honest and sincere people yet they suffer in the hands of the Bhosles.

Ayush Bharve and Dhurva Bhosle  the young vipers seem to go scot free after torturing Savi and Shika.  Sabotaging the Pandal and celebrations.

Nishikant seems a spineless henchman of Rao Sahib and does things at his bidding Ashmitha seems to have no say in the household.

The Ramtek  ploy seems to have worked but the blame now shifts to Ishan who seems to be in the dark

about the wrong doings in his home and institute. Ishan falling in the police Radar is for Savi to enter the scene and solve the mystery.

The leads and those wishing them well seem to suffer while their harassers go scot free. There has to be retribution.

Your post is perfect. In real life too a person who follows the path of truth is always harassed and those who knowingly take the wrong path enjoy the freedom. This is what is shown in Ghum too. I hope though in season one Pakhi went scot free it shouldn't happen in this season. Whoever is involved in malpractice should be punished including Vinayak, Ayush and Durva.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

In Season two

I am not watching this generation infact ghum was my only FL biased drama.... but I observed it in last part too.....the ones who are wrong get spared, biggest example is Pakhi not to forget even JT too.....he was tou root cause of every problem.....and about goons the ones who attacked Sai were also not found and leaved city as per Didi's instructions .....here the same scenario happening with layers on layers šŸ‘©ā€šŸ’»

What to say it's television...leads always suffer....see Sairat without JT, Kaku and didi.....do you think it was possible to seperate them..... They suffered for nothing just third persons......

I don't know totally about Ishaan....I compare him with old ghum Virat so it's highly disappointing for me.....infact post leap one also was in mess which got cleared at the end.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 7 months ago
moonwearer thumbnail

Virats parents were not separated yet were apart and BK had the most control over him. Ishans parents have lived apart due to the repressive Aunt and Uncle who have created so much bitterness  in his mind. Ishaan is a wounded child within craving for his mother's attention. His alter ego pointed that out to him in an episode. He sees Savi getting all the love and attention he craves for harbours bitterness towards her as well .

Yes long running  ITV shows  especially those on Star thrive due the  sufferings of lead pair.they are depicted as forgiving.  Finite shows like ke Dehleez have ensured a proper closure but the few I have watched ended with a season ending with death of lead pair and focus  shifting to their daughters.

Ashane25 thumbnail

Virats parents were not separated yet were apart and BK had the most control over him. Ishans parents have lived apart due to the repressive Aunt and Uncle who have created so much bitterness  in his mind. Ishaan is a wounded child within craving for his mother's attention. His alter ego pointed that out to him in an episode. He sees Savi getting all the love and attention he craves for harbours bitterness towards her as well .

Yes long running  ITV shows  especially those on Star thrive due the  sufferings of lead pair.they are depicted as forgiving.  Finite shows like ke Dehleez have ensured a proper closure but the few I have watched ended with a season ending with death of lead pair and focus  shifting to their daughters.

Little long....smiley16

I know about this infact I have supported him for that but some aspects are undeniable for me too.....he is a grown up man not a young folk ig.....on that even what all is filled inside you should be modified after all these exposures.....he is not modifying on his own terms that's the problem.....Savi tou is orphan and on that Kaku and others but that girl being strong is managing every part but not him even being much older to her is what I don't get.....if you are talking about Virat he had a childhood of his mother being physically abused and insulted by his father and other members....don't know how he was like that when his family was rubbish.....he was very young when he became IPS max 24-25 but being a part of such system he used to take charge and manage everything..... though they played with Virat's character in surrogacy and made him do some stuffs what wasn't expected from him but ultimately he had his side always.....even after leap with such history Virat never committed anything wrong when it was highly possible for any man in his place and in the end after Saiya marriage he lost everything so got back to his og version.....

If you will be asking for me ghum started and ended with Sairat's marriage after that they lost creativity ,only with the base of surrogacy and leap they dragged everypart of show ,ghum changed totally..... it was classy once and this generation is not that ghum which I watched from GC.....Sai was likeable because along with her 101 flaws and problematic attitude (during MBBS days) specially major part of her starting year she was cute and had a kind heart towards others so as majority are women naturally accepted and supported her.....Savi is a good girl with almost highly acceptable woman attitude....she isn't immatured like who Sai was...... on the other hand Virat was totally different in old ghum.....he was a total giver and a calm matured guy his anger was because of big reasons here Ishaan is with history I understand but he needs to change or work on it.....I don't take things as shown so maybe what I felt can be slightly different from others....

Death and proceedings is totally annoying......

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Your post is perfect. In real life too a person who follows the path of truth is always harassed and those who knowingly take the wrong path enjoy the freedom. This is what is shown in Ghum too. I hope though in season one Pakhi went scot free it shouldn't happen in this season. Whoever is involved in malpractice should be punished including Vinayak, Ayush and Durva.

What actually Vinayak did.....

Wrong ppl get their punishment.....see what all Pakhi ended with on that Sairat became immortal......

moonwearer thumbnail

Vinayak wanted Savi to marry an alcoholic womaniser and when she walked out schemed with the groom's family to harm her and Isha

Ashane25 thumbnail

Vinayak wanted Savi to marry an alcoholic womaniser and when she walked out schemed with the groom's family to harm her and Isha

Really to this extent is what they have gone for dramasmiley29.....

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Little long....smiley16

I know about this infact I have supported him for that but some aspects are undeniable for me too.....he is a grown up man not a young folk ig.....on that even what all is filled inside you should be modified after all these exposures.....he is not modifying on his own terms that's the problem.....Savi tou is orphan and on that Kaku and others but that girl being strong is managing every part but not him even being much older to her is what I don't get.....if you are talking about Virat he had a childhood of his mother being physically abused and insulted by his father and other members....don't know how he was like that when his family was rubbish.....he was very young when he became IPS max 24-25 but being a part of such system he used to take charge and manage everything..... though they played with Virat's character in surrogacy and made him do some stuffs what wasn't expected from him but ultimately he had his side always.....even after leap with such history Virat never committed anything wrong when it was highly possible for any man in his place and in the end after Saiya marriage he lost everything so got back to his og version.....

If you will be asking for me ghum started and ended with Sairat's marriage after that they lost creativity ,only with the base of surrogacy and leap they dragged everypart of show ,ghum changed totally..... it was classy once and this generation is not that ghum which I watched from GC.....Sai was likeable because along with her 101 flaws and problematic attitude (during MBBS days) specially major part of her starting year she was cute and had a kind heart towards others so as majority are women naturally accepted and supported her.....Savi is a good girl with almost highly acceptable woman attitude....she isn't immatured like who Sai was...... on the other hand Virat was totally different in old ghum.....he was a total giver and a calm matured guy his anger was because of big reasons here Ishaan is with history I understand but he needs to change or work on it.....I don't take things as shown so maybe what I felt can be slightly different from others....

Death and proceedings is totally annoying......

@bold - he was ignorant. He never found them rubbish. They never showed virat had a stained relationship with his father. He admired his father and his kaku. He never raised his voice for his mother when he became an adult or an ips officer. He did the bare minimum when he stood with Sai for his mother! šŸ˜–

@bold- viraat may not have committed crime or did wrong as per ā€œITV standardsā€, but that is not true.. He was passive aggressive from the beginning after the first marriage.

He was a terrible husband and person to Sai...

I may ignore the way  he was favouring his ex sister in law, the way he was behaving with sai initially, etc but I never could ignore the fact that he admired his father and the family who were abusing his mother and he could ignore his motherā€™s suffering just because he got used to it from childhood!!!

Ps: my opinion is based on first 200 episodes only. 

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

@bold - he was ignorant. He never found them rubbish. They never showed virat had a stained relationship with his father. He admired his father and his kaku. He never raised his voice for his mother when he became an adult or an ips officer. He did the bare minimum when he stood with Sai for his mother! šŸ˜–

I said this because he wasn't like his elders....

@bold- viraat may not have committed crime or did wrong as per ā€œITV standardsā€, but that is not true.. He was passive aggressive from the beginning after the first marriage.

He was a terrible husband and person to Sai...

I may ignore the way  he was favouring his ex sister in law, the way he was behaving with sai initially, etc but I never could ignore the fact that he admired his father and the family who were abusing his mother and he could ignore his motherā€™s suffering just because he got used to it from childhood!!!

Ps: my opinion is based on first 200 episodes only. 

Actually I am a boy so I connected to Virat there , , I can understand what you are saying about Ashwini and abuse but she herself never offended.....when you yourself accepted wrong areas and consistently, it becomes ignorant for others....Virat admiring or loving his dad and Kaku is totally different from connecting it to Ashwini..... least I can say is he used to love his mom , infact Ashwini was in all that from a long time for Virat only she herself would have said all this to him that he wasn't opposing infact no one was like Samrat, Mohit, other ladies, because the guy who can go against his own family's expectations and boundaries to marry Sai for her dreams and life why he won't be fighting for his own mother whom he loves....he was bound to that system like others and you can understand this when he took stand for his mother in Mimo track....this is why I compared him with Ishaan who is even older than him and can understand all this but not Virat....in joint families you need to adjust and accept and here it was the upbringing issue only.....for me it was more of Ashwini's responsibility than Virat who made it normal ....why he will not gonna like his mom dad being in good terms and his mother getting the respect she deserves for which he fighted later and took the overall charge..... 

About Sai sorry I don't agree with you in any sense I am totally different here I don't like disrespectful and ill mannered guys and Sai was the peak form of it..... unnecessary drama many times, she wasn't an adult girl in any sense Virat was doing so many things means so many things for her but she never shown the attitude of gratitude towards him infact was highly flawed ,  ,Virat marrying Sai was totally unlucky when he had so many good options but still he was supporting and managing every dimension he sacrificed many life areas only for Sai's life....Instead of understanding his state Sai was insulting him many times without any reason.... favouring sister in law wasn't wrong to what he used to see and considering Pakhi was much matured than her she became vile later....Sai got everything though indirectly but Virat lost everything.... I used to pity that guy that his brother was missing he had break-up just before marriage which he never wanted over to it his wife who wasn't a wife in any sense but an over pampered kiddo.....he wasn't getting even a glass of water after getting back from work but something else.... Virat's life was truly hell....he really deserved a good wife and life.....