Show headed for leap?

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

https://twitter.com/MehRabxAviNim/status/1697520200168681824?s=20

TC is not very reliable but who knows.Leap is not needed at all and doesn't make sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Leap is also possible. Marriage will not happen. Katha goes away. Viaan back to grumpy mode and they will meet after leap. Scope is there 

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Leap is also possible. Marriage will not happen. Katha goes away. Viaan back to grumpy mode and they will meet after leap. Scope is there 

You mean-Not so typical show ke oh so typical plotsmiley36

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

You mean-Not so typical show ke oh so typical plotsmiley36

If they have to keep the show not so typical, they can not afford to have marriage now. Post marriage, they will have only Saas bahu drama mostly to show.

Also post ONS reveal, it will be difficult to Both K and V to be together, even if they have nothing against each other. So they can make one of them go away and meet after some years 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It will break my heart. But, alas it is TV industry, this is how they have to survive. I am unable to think anything.

Most probably, they will move in their Lucknow house. Well, this was the first thing I thought of when I realized about ONS revelation. But, 5 years!? that is way too much. It should be in months at most, it can be a year but, 5 year will simply undo all the progress. Because Viaan knows that Katha has a house in Lucknow it shouldn't take much time from there. Its only a matter of realization. All he needs to do is move there and find her. And, that, I think will be later part of the story. Something similar is happening in Barsaatein maybe that's why they might try this. But, it will break my heart to see.

Indirectly, if means Kaviaan lost and Maya didi won. Thats what leaps mean. When it is a leap it means the protagonists failed, their love failed, for me. 

And if this leap happens, it means Aarav will have to know everything or else, it is very difficult to convince him to leave everything behind.

Don't know how will they execute this without letting Katha suffer everything/ She will suffer but, she doesn't deserve it.

Where will Ehsan and Vaanya fit in all this?

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

It will break my heart. But, alas it is TV industry, this is how they have to survive. I am unable to think anything.

Most probably, they will move in their Lucknow house. Well, this was the first thing I thought of when I realized about ONS revelation. But, 5 years!? that is way too much. It should be in months at most, it can be a year but, 5 year will simply undo all the progress. Because Viaan knows that Katha has a house in Lucknow it shouldn't take much time from there. Its only a matter of realization. All he needs to do is move there and find her. And, that, I think will be later part of the story. Something similar is happening in Barsaatein maybe that's why they might try this. But, it will break my heart to see.

Indirectly, if means Kaviaan lost and Maya didi won. Thats what leaps mean. When it is a leap it means the protagonists failed, their love failed, for me. 

And if this leap happens, it means Aarav will have to know everything or else, it is very difficult to convince him to leave everything behind.

Don't know how will they execute this without letting Katha suffer everything/ She will suffer but, she doesn't deserve it.

Where will Ehsan and Vaanya fit in all this?

As I said in one of my post on ONS revelation, if out in full , Aarav must know . As history repeats , Viaan hated Viraj , his father !! This time Aarav starts to hate Viaan , that is the only reason I see leap is justified . To keep Aarav away from all this . The time they will be together , Aarav will be involved in bad way as the things happening right now , all for Aarav ! I think Katha will do whatever possible to protect Aarav , even if she has to sacrifice her second chance at love !! 

We can only wait till then what transpires !!!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Viaan can be shown hating every one including Maya didi smiley37A more depressed and heart broken Viaan ..Marriage may not  happen this time around that is what I think 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 months ago
G259 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Nivi21761400/status/1697560065350492620?s=20

He is not supposed to reveal that even if it happenssmiley36.

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Only Ravi Bhushan sir knows. But, he never comes in limelight or give any interviews so, he didn't tell.I was watching this video. It was 100 episodes celebration instagram live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLKKb_31Gcw&ab_channel=NKNews

at 2:44, you can see Ehsan didn't even knew that a girl was found for him. Although in episode 99, they discussed they are hiring new employees and Vaanya was one of them it was found later. Maybe Aditi had some idea but, her statement was quite general "dheere dheere sab pata chalega". So, actors usually don't have idea I guess.