Feelings and Concerns ft Ishvi Short Story Last part updated

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

This is how I want a scene where Ishaan finally feels something for Savi.

Ganesh Utsav is today. Savi and her gang were finally done with the preparations for the grand welcome and ceremony of the chief minister.  She was getting really excited but for some reason she still felt as something wrong was going to happen. She felt restless and suffocated, so she decided to go to a different spot to get some fresh air.

By the time she goes to the stop to get some fresh air, she was reflecting on the instances where she met Ishaan sir. She smiled unknowingly. Yes, he is a bit akuda, but  dil ke bahut ache hai, arreh Isha mam ka beta joh hai.

Suddenly there was a loud noise. She turned around and become frightened by the scene in front of her. It was her ex-fiance, Samrudh.

Savi: Tum! Tum yaah par Kya kar rahi ho?

Samrudh: Arreh apni patni ko meh nahi mil saktha?

Savi: Patni? Listen, shayad tum bhool rahi ho.. ki meine shaadhi seh bhaag kar yaah aayi thi..

Samrudh: Patha hai …he suddenly gets closer to her. She feels uncomfortable.

Savi: Yeh tum Kya kar rahi ho?

Samrudh: Badla.. revenge…ajj Mein dekhtah hoon kaise tumare sir Aur Isha mam Tumhe buchate hai? Ajj Mein tumhe finally apni biwi banakar apne ghar lejaunga..Aur phir bahut maze karenge hum done ek saath..ek kamre meh…baby…

Savi gets scared by his words.

Savi: Just shut up! Tum asa Kuch bhi nahi kar paonge! 

Samrudh: Oh really?!! Pandit Ji.. Shadhi ki tyaaria shooru karo…jaldi..!!!

Savi: Nahi tum asa nahi kar sakthe..Mein Isha mam Aur Ishaan sir ko bulangi… woh Tumhe nahi chodengeh…

Samrudh didn't listen to her. He forcefully made her wear the wedding dress.

It was time for the pheras. Savi was crying for help..she started yelling!

Ishaan and Isha relationship had started to become better. Ishaan finally released that his mother actually did loved him and rather it was his bade papa that actually forced his mother to stay away from him. They are not talking since then.

Ishaan and Isha were having lunch together and spending time in his cabin lovingly when they hear a loud scream.

Ishaan sir!!! Isha mam!!! Shukla dada!! Please koi hai mujhe bucha lijye….!!!

Ishaan to Isha: Maa! Yeh toh Savi ki awaaz hai naah? 

Isha: Haan beta…hey Bhagwan abb Kya hua Hoga? Bas Meri Savi thik ho…

Ishaan and Isha run to the spot to see Savi…

Ishaan screams: Savi!!!

Savi looks towards Ishaan and she emotionally smiles at him and whispers Ishaan sir. Samrudh was pissed looking at the maa-beta.. 

Samrudh: Ayy! Band karo yeh natak… Pandit Ji app kyun ruk gaye..shaadhi shuri karo…

Ishaan: Kon ho tum! Aur iss tarah se humare campus meh zabardasti seh Meri student seh bina puche shaadhi Karne kanooni jurm hai! I will arrest you for that!

Samrudh: Ayy bahut hooshar bane ki koshish maat kar warna…!

Ishaan: Warna kya..he moves closer to him.. ready to fight..

Samrudh pulls out a gun and points it towards Savi…

Ishaan and Isha: Savi!!!!

Savi gets extremely worried now. 

She yells: Ishaan sir!

With that, Samrudh pulls the trigger, making Savi fall to the ground, fighting for her life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

This is how I want a scene where Ishaan finally feels something for Savi.

Ganesh Utsav is today. Savi and her gang were finally done with the preparations for the grand welcome and ceremony of the chief minister.  She was getting really excited but for some reason she still felt as something wrong was going to happen. She felt restless and suffocated, so she decided to go to a different spot to get some fresh air.

By the time she goes to the stop to get some fresh air, she was reflecting on the instances where she met Ishaan sir. She smiled unknowingly. Yes, he is a bit akuda, but  dil ke bahut ache hai, arreh Isha mam ka beta joh hai.

Suddenly there was a loud noise. She turned around and become frightened by the scene in front of her. It was her ex-fiance, Samrudh.

Savi: Tum! Tum yaah par Kya kar rahi ho?

Samrudh: Arreh apni patni ko meh nahi mil saktha?

Savi: Patni? Listen, shayad tum bhool rahi ho.. ki meine shaadhi seh bhaag kar yaah aayi thi..

Samrudh: Patha hai …he suddenly gets closer to her. She feels uncomfortable.

Savi: Yeh tum Kya kar rahi ho?

Samrudh: Badla.. revenge…ajj Mein dekhtah hoon kaise tumare sir Aur Isha mam Tumhe buchate hai? Ajj Mein tumhe finally apni biwi banakar apne ghar lejaunga..Aur phir bahut maze karenge hum done ek saath..ek kamre meh…baby…

Savi gets scared by his words.

Savi: Just shut up! Tum asa Kuch bhi nahi kar paonge! 

Samrudh: Oh really?!! Pandit Ji.. Shadhi ki tyaaria shooru karo…jaldi..!!!

Savi: Nahi tum asa nahi kar sakthe..Mein Isha mam Aur Ishaan sir ko bulangi… woh Tumhe nahi chodengeh…

Samrudh didn't listen to her. He forcefully made her wear the wedding dress.

It was time for the pheras. Savi was crying for help..she started yelling!

Ishaan and Isha relationship had started to become better. Ishaan finally released that his mother actually did loved him and rather it was his bade papa that actually forced his mother to stay away from him. They are not talking since then.

Ishaan and Isha were having lunch together and spending time in his cabin lovingly when they hear a loud scream.

Ishaan sir!!! Isha mam!!! Shukla dada!! Please koi hai mujhe bucha lijye….!!!

Ishaan to Isha: Maa! Yeh toh Savi ki awaaz hai naah? 

Isha: Haan beta…hey Bhagwan abb Kya hua Hoga? Bas Meri Savi thik ho…

Ishaan and Isha run to the spot to see Savi…

Ishaan screams: Savi!!!

Savi looks towards Ishaan and she emotionally smiles at him and whispers Ishaan sir. Samrudh was pissed looking at the maa-beta.. 

Samrudh: Ayy! Band karo yeh natak… Pandit Ji app kyun ruk gaye..shaadhi shuri karo…

Ishaan: Kon ho tum! Aur iss tarah se humare campus meh zabardasti seh Meri student seh bina puche shaadhi Karne kanooni jurm hai! I will arrest you for that!

Samrudh: Ayy bahut hooshar bane ki koshish maat kar warna…!

Ishaan: Warna kya..he moves closer to him.. ready to fight..

Samrudh pulls out a gun and points it towards Savi…

Ishaan and Isha: Savi!!!!

Savi gets extremely worried now. 

She yells: Ishaan sir!

With that, Samrudh pulls the trigger, making Savi fall to the ground, fighting for her life.

Hayee! So cute. I wish they have shown this for real. But I request you to continue.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Hayee! So cute. I wish they have shown this for real. But I request you to continue.

Thank you ☺️ Please tag anyone you know❤️

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Ishaan panicked. He kept screaming Savi's name. With time, Ishaan had developed a soft corner for Savi. He was greatful for her because without her he wouldn't have gotten his mom back and now, it looks like God wants to steal his happiness again.

He told Shukla dada and his aai to call the ambulance. They rush Savi to the hospital.

Ishaan was in tears. His clothes were filled with Savi's blood. He held her hand as the doctors and the nurses were taking her to the operation room.

He kept saying "Savi…savi dekho tum bahut jald thik ho jaongi…ok.. tumhe thik hona padega Savi..asa kaise tum hum sab ko chod sakthi ho…huh? Tumhe Meri baat maan padegi.. professor hoon tumara! Agar tum thik nahi hongi toh I swear puri class ki watt lega doonga..

Savi…he sobbs uncontrollably. Isha feels bad seeing his condition. They take her inside finally.

Ishaan recalls the moments that he had spent with Savi. He starts panicking. He starts becoming restless. He feels as if his world is about to become shattered into pieces. He doesn't know what's happening to him, but all he knows is that he is not ok. He needs Savi in his life. 

Isha comes closer to Ishaan. Seeing his mother, Ishaan emotionally hugs her and cries uncontrollably. 

Isha: Ishu…kuch nahi hogaya Humari Savi ko…

Ishaan: Maa…kya mein apko Maa bulasktha hoon?

Isha smiles with tears..

Ishaan: Mein jaanta hoon meh ek acha beta nahi baan paaya…I'm sorry… Lekin meh…meh koshish karunga .. Savi bhi..yeh chathi hai naah ki meh apko pure tarike seh pantaloon… mehne Kiya .. please naah app Savi ko woh thik hojaaye..meh usse iss halat meh nahi dekhsatha..dard hota…. Patha nahi Kya hora mujhe…apko patha hai Maa..jab Reeva Meri zindagi meh thi…mehne asa Kuch nahi mehsoos Kiya …lekin jab Savi aayi..patha nahi usne Kya Kiya Mera saath…ki abb meh uske bina…

Isha chuckles…mujhe janke both Kushi hui..ki Tumhe Savi ko bahut farak hai.. lekin tum mujhe tab Maa bulana jab tum mujhe poori tare seh apnonge…abb baat yeh feelings ki..toh mujhe lagatha ki tumhe Savi seh pyaar hogaya hai Ishu.. you've fallen for her..mere ladoo.

Ishaan immediately gets up and says: Kya? Yeh app Kya keri hai? Mein Aur Savi? Are asa kaise? Nahi nahi..

Isha: Haan Ishaan. Tumhe pyaar hogaya

Aur Woh bhi Savi seh…

Hey guy's updated next part. Hope u guy's liked it.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh wow! I read two parts back to back. Awesome! Thanks for the tag smiley31

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Ishaan panicked. He kept screaming Savi's name. With time, Ishaan had developed a soft corner for Savi. He was greatful for her because without her he wouldn't have gotten his mom back and now, it looks like God wants to steal his happiness again.

He told Shukla dada and his aai to call the ambulance. They rush Savi to the hospital.

Ishaan was in tears. His clothes were filled with Savi's blood. He held her hand as the doctors and the nurses were taking her to the operation room.

He kept saying "Savi…savi dekho tum bahut jald thik ho jaongi…ok.. tumhe thik hona padega Savi..asa kaise tum hum sab ko chod sakthi ho…huh? Tumhe Meri baat maan padegi.. professor hoon tumara! Agar tum thik nahi hongi toh I swear puri class ki watt lega doonga..

Savi…he sobbs uncontrollably. Isha feels bad seeing his condition. They take her inside finally.

Ishaan recalls the moments that he had spent with Savi. He starts panicking. He starts becoming restless. He feels as if his world is about to become shattered into pieces. He doesn't know what's happening to him, but all he knows is that he is not ok. He needs Savi in his life. 

Isha comes closer to Ishaan. Seeing his mother, Ishaan emotionally hugs her and cries uncontrollably. 

Isha: Ishu…kuch nahi hogaya Humari Savi ko…

Ishaan: Maa…kya mein apko Maa bulasktha hoon?

Isha smiles with tears..

Ishaan: Mein jaanta hoon meh ek acha beta nahi baan paaya…I'm sorry… Lekin meh…meh koshish karunga .. Savi bhi..yeh chathi hai naah ki meh apko pure tarike seh pantaloon… mehne Kiya .. please naah app Savi ko woh thik hojaaye..meh usse iss halat meh nahi dekhsatha..dard hota…. Patha nahi Kya hora mujhe…apko patha hai Maa..jab Reeva Meri zindagi meh thi…mehne asa Kuch nahi mehsoos Kiya …lekin jab Savi aayi..patha nahi usne Kya Kiya Mera saath…ki abb meh uske bina…

Isha chuckles…mujhe janke both Kushi hui..ki Tumhe Savi ko bahut farak hai.. lekin tum mujhe tab Maa bulana jab tum mujhe poori tare seh apnonge…abb baat yeh feelings ki..toh mujhe lagatha ki tumhe Savi seh pyaar hogaya hai Ishu.. you've fallen for her..mere ladoo.

Ishaan immediately gets up and says: Kya? Yeh app Kya keri hai? Mein Aur Savi? Are asa kaise? Nahi nahi..

Isha: Haan Ishaan. Tumhe pyaar hogaya

Aur Woh bhi Savi seh…

Hey guy's updated next part. Hope u guy's liked it.

Awesome update 👏 👌.  Update soon 😀 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful story about Savi and Ishaan relationship blossoming. Would like for you to continue 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Please update soon dear. I am badly waiting for your update 

Edited by Tanukirti - 7 months ago
LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Ishaan becomes shocked. He becomes restless and out of breath he starts panicking and starts to question his and Savi's relationship…

Ishaan' POV

How is this possible? Savi and I..no…I mean we can't…hum ek dusre ke karib.. impossible for god's sake…we're a professor and a student…Me apne student seh kaise pyaar kar saktha hoon..yeh galat hai..Aur phir joh Reeva thi? Woh Kya thi mere liye?

Kya mein sach meh..Savi seh?...he becomes emotionally…remembering all their cute nok-jhoks they had as well as fights…these fights although we're supposed to cause duriyaan…they instead brought them together…if it wasn't for Savi..he wouldn't have gotten his mom back…if it wasn't for Savi …he wouldn't realized what he wanted. He wanted her. 

Ishaan smiles, finally realizing that he is indeed in love, but suddenly becomes dull. He was supposed to receive the biggest happiness in his life, but God decided to take that away too. He falls to his knees and breaks down.

Isha was worried a lot for Ishaan. The entire bholsale family also came and was shocked to see Ishaan in that state.

Ishaan screamed: " Savi!!!!!!!" Kyun Bhagwan app humesha seh meri khushi chin lete ho? Phele apne Meri Maa ko mujhse door Kiya tha abb Meri Savi ko mujseh door kar rahe ho…? Agar apne Meri Savi ko nahi bachaya naah…toh meh apko manna chodoonga…mere apse vishwas haat jaayega..samejega app…Akkasaheb was shocked to hear what Ishaan was saying….her plan ..her effort…has finally failed…she finally realized that true love wins….

During this scene, this song suddenly plays. It's a beautiful song called Qismat by Amy Virk.

#Kismat badal’di vekhi main

Eh jag badal’da vekheya

#Main badal’de vekhe apne

Main rabb badal da vekheya -x2.

" I've seen fate change. I've seen the world change. I've seen my beloved change. And also see God do change as well."

It's interesting how these two individuals met. The interactions between these two although were not that great, God decided to bring them close. They are made for each other. You know what they say, some people who do not have things in common suddenly set sparks in life. Those sparks then lead to chemistry and then to love. 

The fact that this was all unexpected. Both of them had to accept the fact that they met because of God's happening. Though it will take some time for them to realize how much they mean for each other. Sometimes taking little baby steps really helps to understand your partner very well..and this is exactly what is happening here with these two.

Sab kujh badal gaya mera

Sabb kujh badal gaya mera

Chal hun jar hi jawangi,

Ve je hun tuvi badal gaya

Main te mar hi jawangi -x4.

Everything of mine has changed. How will I hear this new change? If you decide to change, then I will die. In this case, Savi did change a lot for Ishaan. She realized the feelings of Ishaan when he hated his mother. She felt guilty for kept hurting him, but she just wanted to see them reunited. God not only reunited the mother and son, but also two individuals who are meant to be together for forever.

Hey guy's, here's the next chapter…Next part will be th

e last one? Confession chaiye ? ☺️

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Wonderful story about Savi and Ishaan relationship blossoming. Would like for you to continue 

Updated ❤️