Who will leak Kaviaan ONS?

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Guys, we are getting fumed out worrying oh no they came to know.. pls tell me how?

Viaan or Katha is never going to disclose it.

Who else can betray?

Hotel managers? Who get good clients? They will betray? 

Reet is from FBI to have agents do this for her?

Ok let's assume she hired someone for this. 

Have they done some crime to view all CCTV?

What special trick will they apply? 

Max they can see Viaan holding a bag to the hotel.

Much later Katha came, and few hours later she walks away with the bag rt..

The story in the room is left on the imagination of other people..

To those who think Viaan is a shy Saint..  will anyone think so?

His mom, Ehsan will understand why he was in depression after he came to know Katha is a single mother who had to fight out sons cancer. 

If teji opens up the fact that Viaan saved Aarav then Kailash will be double happy. If she say he did sleep with her, marriage will break .. but she will loose Viaan exactly like Viraj.. will she take the risk? Then why act now rt? 

Ehsan will relate to it coz Viaan shared to him all details except her name. Do u think he will disclose anything nope.. but this will help him get Vanya. Coz his bhai will understand him if not anyone else. Such is a bond they share.

So this will be the Katha Ankahee according to me.

Think of this will big hotels keep hidden cameras to see what they did in the room. NO YA.. !! 

SO CHILL... KAVIAAN IS SAFE! 

REET MAYA TEJI ... whoever wanna do anything.. can come burn their hand n go..

If Reet finds this out, she will tell this to her sasural. They will be all the more happy that Viaan only helped. She will dig her own grave after that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whoever does the telling Katha will be the one to suffer. She'll assume that Viaan confessed it to somebody and distance herself from him. Viaan will probably get caught up with his health issues or business affairs and won't be on the spot to protect Katha. Even Rewa who knows everything isn't in the country to support Katha. Katha will have to face everything alone. Teji will be so disappointed with Viaan if she puts it together - that the man in question is Viaan. She was always so insistent that Viaan be nothing like his deadbeat dad.

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Reet is missing but Maya may hire a private investigator.

sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have the same question as well, how will anyone know what happened behind the closed doors. Katha was even offered 1 Cr to share Dubai Heritage project designs. 

I really don’t want this to come out in open, but if it does it should be under limited audience - Maya, Teji, Ahsan, Kailash, Kavita, Vanya.

When I was watching yesterday’s episode, and Teji commented about Viaan’s upbringing, I was like ya the upbringing where your child was lonely throughout his childhood as his mother was grieving over her husband  who left her for another women and later died. A child getting exposed to scandal of his father and then death, a mother who was never there to sooth her child and couldn’t even teach him that he needs to respect women and all are not same. Whatever Viaan is, was on his own. 

Anyways if ONS comes out in open by any stupid assumption, or if just Katha is blamed - I would like Viaan to confess everything right from his pull towards Katha from beginning, he wanting to test her and his condition when she asked for a loan and her returning extra money. He should even mention about Katha refusing 1 Cr from Pyramid and staying loyal to company, and his second offer of 2 Cr in Dubai. Even he should brief about changes that followed once he got to know why Katha did that. He trying to move from past and enjoy the present. Everyone should know what impact Katha made on him as a person.

Based on complete revelation few things can change -

Everyone will have different perspective about Katha and Viaan after the revelation. There might be conflict of hate/disrespect/disgust and love/respect/admiration.

Viaan/Katha might go to shell and have breakdown, but other one would bring other back as they don’t have anything against each other. Marriage can be on hold for a while post this revelation, as family might have different opinion about that.

About other characters -

Kailash, might be highly guilty. If he would have accepted them on time things would have been different. He should know to cherish what he has, rather than grieving. He was doing same with Yuvraj - always comparing with Adi. 

Kavita, honestly she was there for Katha to some extent but she would be hurt. 

Ahsan, might be furious. He have almost seen their hate, discomfort, neutral, admiration, love phase. As a friend he might feel guilty of what all happened. He would now be able to relate to all the changes.

Vanya, might understand how much their fathers love life has affected her brother. As a women she might have a grudge against her brother for treating any other women in the world like this.

Maya, not really sure what this women would feel about it. But she already knows that because of Katha Viaan changed but knowing the journey it’s gonna ring bells at different levels. Viaan expressed that she was there as a parent, she shall realise that she failed.

Teji, she should really have redemption. After all what Katha went through she managed to be neutral and take the right decision in Shamita’s case. If she is not redeeming after this then there is no hope.

As a mother figure to Viaan, can either Teji or Maya slap him once for disrespecting a women. Honestly any good mother would do if their son does something like this. Though Viaan knows what he did was wrong but still seeing shame in your mothers eyes in another thing 

All of these character will come around slowly with some changes specially their perspective towards the Duo.

Aarav - I really don’t want Aarav to know this. We all know Viaan and Katha will be together sooner or later, it would be worst for Aarav 

Neerja Ji - She keeps Viaan in high regards, this would kill something very beautiful 

Reet - She is not worth knowing the story.

Yuvraj - He might be guilty because he was there when Katha asked money, but he really need not know what she has to go through.

Office Staff - A big No. It would degrade both Katha and Viaan in their eyes.

Rewa - She should return during this phase to support Katha.

Edited by sririt - 8 months ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sririt

I have the same question as well, how will anyone know what happened behind the closed doors. Katha was even offered 1 Cr to share Dubai Heritage project designs. 

I really don’t want this to come out in open, but if it does it should be under limited audience - Maya, Teji, Ahsan, Kailash, Kavita, Vanya.

When I was watching yesterday’s episode, and Teji commented about Viaan’s upbringing, I was like ya the upbringing where your child was lonely throughout his childhood as his mother was grieving over her husband  who left her for another women and later died. A child getting exposed to scandal of his father and then death, a mother who was never there to sooth her child and couldn’t even teach him that he needs to respect women and all are not same. Whatever Viaan is, was on his own. 

Anyways if ONS comes out in open by any stupid assumption, or if just Katha is blamed - I would like Viaan to confess everything right from his pull towards Katha from beginning, he wanting to test her and his condition when she asked for a loan and her returning extra money. He should even mention about Katha refusing 1 Cr from Pyramid and staying loyal to company, and his second offer of 2 Cr in Dubai. Even he should brief about changes that followed once he got to know why Katha did that. He trying to move from past and enjoy the present. Everyone should know what impact Katha made on him as a person.

Based on compete revelation few things can change -

Everyone will have different perspective about Katha and Viaan after the revelation. There might be conflict of hate/disrespect/disgust and love/respect/admiration.

Viaan/Katha might go to shell and have breakdown, but other one would bring other back as they don’t have anything against each other. Marriage can be on hold for a while post this revelation, as family might have different opinion about that.

About other characters -

Kailash, might be highly guilty. If he would have accepted them on time things would have been different. He should know to cherish what he has, rather than grieving. He was doing same with Yuvraj - always comparing with Adi. 

Ahsan, might be furious. He have almost seen their hate, discomfort, neural, admiration, love phase. As a friend he might feel guilty of what all happened. He would now be able to relate to all the changes.

Vanya, might understand how much their fathers love life has affected her brother. As a women she might have a grudge against her brother for treating any other women in the world like this.

Maya, not really sure what this women would feel about it. But she already knows that because of Katha Viaan changed but knowing the journey it’s gonna ring bells at different levels. Viaan expressed that she was there as a parent, she shall realise that she failed.

Teji, she should really have redemption. After all what Katha went through she managed to be neutral and take the right decision in Shamita’s case. If she is not redeeming after this then there is no hope.

As a mother figure to Viaan, can either Teji or Maya slap him once for disrespecting a women. Honestly any good mother would do if their son does something like this. Though Viaan knows what he did was wrong but still seeing shame in your mothers eyes in another thing 

All of these character will come around slowly with some changes specially their perspective towards the Duo.

Aarav - I really don’t want Aarav to know this. We all know Viaan and Katha will be together sooner or later, it would be worst for Aarav 

Neerja Ji - She keeps Viaan in high regards, this would kill something very beautiful 

Yuvraj - He might be guilty because he was there when Katha asked money, but he really need not know what she has to go through.

I think Reet will be the one to reveal the truth.She will find out somehow.Maya will only reveal it if she doesn't come to know that Viaan was involved.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Most probably Maya will reveal, without knowing the role of Viaan (Today's dialogue, something about Katha which will make Viaan move away from her). It will be the biggest twist to whole R clan when Viaan takes the responsibility of his role in ONS (You have to relate to parwarish dialogue of Teji)

If it is Reet, it will be mindless reveal (Reet will sow the seeds of doubt about ONS)

SSG23102005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I feel that the ONS will not be revealed rather Reet will open the secret of Maya and Teji as what she always cared about was getting the brownie points of the Grewal's. 

Also earlier in the series we have seen that she twists and turns facts alot. Like when she went to Viaan's house to handover Yohan's gift hamper, or when Kavita met Viaan in the hos[ital during Amrita's delivery.

Again it's just an assumption, let's wait and watch what is going to happen.

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SSG23102005

I feel that the ONS will not be revealed rather Reet will open the secret of Maya and Teji as what she always cared about was getting the brownie points of the Grewal's. 

Also earlier in the series we have seen that she twists and turns facts alot. Like when she went to Viaan's house to handover Yohan's gift hamper, or when Kavita met Viaan in the hos[ital during Amrita's delivery.

Again it's just an assumption, let's wait and watch what is going to happen.

Nice nice..

Makers might b scratching their heads themselves.. 

But this is a nice take!!

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sririt

Based on complete revelation few things can change -

About other characters -

Ahsan, might be furious. He have almost seen their hate, discomfort, neutral, admiration, love phase. As a friend he might feel guilty of what all happened. He would now be able to relate to all the changes.

This is very close which really can happen and will be logical too . You have almost figured out everything what affect it will have on each character and actions as well .

I think this is where it is heading towards .

And yes marriage wil be stalled . And Once everyone on board , as per Katha dream wedding , will go ahead .

@Bold - Put it very beautifully . No scope left for disagreement . Likely and very much can happen .