Big misses in KA ( Guest list )

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Guest list- 

From Viaans side..

Jeetu Bhai & his wife (they consider him elder son)

Agreed teji & farah can't digest them but if Vanya is there.. then these 2 should be there..

Keith, Amritha & baby (the cheerleaders who paved way for Katha to.see a different side)

From Katha side..

Rewa - the person who witnessed her highs n lows. And her first marriage and who worked with Earthcon.

Atleast a phone call sequence should be there ya.

She is the one who got Katha to the company, so they can't ignore her role.

Reet n baby - reet had problem with katha coming back in garewal family.. katha considered as daughter isn't something she can digest.

So many things are not considered when u missing the important family member..

I believe these are huge misses.. 

Wats ur take??

Katha Ankahee Team. Although I like all episodes.

Sorry but these are huge misses..

That still.makes Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi still on the.top.. with its own song track, bg, unique proposal and character archs

I hope the makers do something and give closures to these characters.. as they introduce new characters to progress with story...

I hope they can make some interactions with -

Abdali (dxb heritage peoject) - u found gold, dont let go of her

Amrita (x employee/ entrepreneur now)

- dont let go of her, as its difficult to find such loyalty these days (bade mushkil se milte hai aise loyal log, usse kahin jaane matt dena)

Rani parnalekha (teji besti, rajasthan heritage project) -  Ek tarfa pyar n Viaan is already in love.

What do you guys think....?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Guest list- 

From Viaans side..

Agreed teji & farah can't digest them but if Vanya is there.. then these 2 should be there..

Keith, Amritha & baby (the cheerleaders who paved way for Katha to.see a different side)

From Katha side..

Rewa - the person who witnessed her highs n lows. And her first marriage and who worked with Earthcon.

Reet n baby - reet had problem with katha coming back in garewal family.. katha considered as daughter isn't something she can digest.

Wats ur take??

That still.makes Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi still on the.top.. with its own song track, bg, unique proposal and character archs

I hope the makers do something and give closures to these characters.. as they introduce new characters to progress with story...

- dont let go of her, as its difficult to find such loyalty these days (bade mushkil se milte hai aise loyal log, usse kahin jaane matt dena)

Rani parnalekha (teji besti, rajasthan heritage project) -  Ek tarfa pyar n Viaan is already in love.

So true! Reet has been missing from the show since a long time.I completely forgot about Jeetu bhai and his wife.Why weren't they there?I think makers have terminated Rewa's character from the show.She would have been much better with Ehsan than Vanya.Ehsan and Vanya's love story is forced! Baaki KRPKAB season 1 was,is and would always be the best for me.

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For, me Reet is the biggest miss as she is the part of the family and she is not there. 

For rest, I don't feel that much but, their inclusion would have helped. 

But, its funny that Nivedita is always there no matter what

sajinifaby thumbnail

Katha ankahee is unconventional.

Does that mean we are ungrateful and have no gratitude.

Main misses all are important. Esp katha side.. reet and rewa.

Jeetu bhai always praises katha and viaan. So they had to be there too. 

Amritha n Keith.. I guess they should include.. as amritha requested katha to give viaan a chance.

So yah!!

Can hope atleast rt..

Reet entry is that the trump card of Teji..

Coz maya will fall in the trio love n not break their relationship..

sajinifaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Guest list- 

From Viaans side..

----- fine they atleast addressed this thru a WhatsApp chat.. from ninu... mayb they dont intend to shoot with them..  but thats fine.. such msgs are ok.. 

From Katha side..

Wats ur take??

Still waiting for the remaining....

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree.

I think the writing team is having instances of amnesia and disconnect. And we viewers are invested in this show and catch it. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

So true! Reet has been missing from the show since a long time.I completely forgot about Jeetu bhai and his wife.Why weren't they there?I think makers have terminated Rewa's character from the show.She would have been much better with Ehsan than Vanya.Ehsan and Vanya's love story is forced! Baaki KRPKAB season 1 was,is and would always be the best for me.

Rewa is that supportive friend whom everyone needs. She's sensitive enough to realise what Katha had to do but doesn't probe too much to get the juicy details. She simply offers her support whenever Katha needs to talk. It is inconceivable that Katha didn't inform her of such an important event in her life. And I agree that she makes a better partner for Ehsan than that selfish brat Vanya. But Rewa and Ehsan had worked together for so long without either of them making a move. So no interest from either side. They prefer to be colleagues.

Edited by capricornrcks - 8 months ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

For, me Reet is the biggest miss as she is the part of the family and she is not there. 

For rest, I don't feel that much but, their inclusion would have helped. 

But, its funny that Nivedita is always there no matter what

Naya_31 thumbnail

Anirudh is also not invited ðŸ˜­

sajinifaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Anirudh is also not invited ðŸ˜­

He is always self invited har jagah guste rahte hai..

So no worries.. woh aa hi jayega. To say some creepy lines on the 1Cr offer.. who knows he would be the reason the ONs comes out 

Maya wont spare..