Is it me or anyone shares my feelings!

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

It is quite irritating to hear "monkey monkey when they address Arav. Can't they have any better name for him?

Another thing Arav saying "mamma mamma so many times in every episode! I don't know why but it is somewhat irritating. 

Last couple of episodes Arav started overacting too much. 

May be it is just me. everything ok for the rest. Just checking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, I feel the same. I understand that he is excited , but he is now getting annoying. He is not acting like an 8 year old kid. 
I also agree that the โ€œmonkeyโ€ nick name is very wired . They should drop it now. 

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And now they started with papa too. 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with the OT part.

But I guess both papa and beta monkey are super excited.. coz they both know the journey was long... and Aarav always wanted Viaan as his dad and missed his father in his life.. 

Let's see how katha manages to calm these 2...

One faints, stammers, gets tongue tied due to excitement.. and the other jumping with joy, screaming, rolling over n what not... 

Viaans look cute ๐Ÿ˜ while the other not..

But I guess Katha need this energy... for Viaan to experience his firsts.. I love how she dance like mad at her own roka entry n brings out the vibe.. am sure she kills everyone with her goodness and energy.. 

Imagine teji once told.. firsts are always special.. 

Well for once even all these rasams are kathas firsts.. and she will ensure viaan enjoy to the fullest... 

She just found her Viaan.. she is extremely passionate, romantic innately.. so even the plotters n haters couldn't stop enjoying the roka dance.. look at how teji and farah enjoyed.. just like how they were impressed at kavithas bday... 

I have watched yday episode nearly 10 times..

Can't believe how beautiful each episodes are..  I mean who said we cant enjoy without drama..

Guy fainting before proposal almost getting flop.. asking katha to vomit.. n let's go hospital to him needing it later.. wow.. that was unimaginable.. 

Hats off to Ravi sir.. he is an incredible director

. Now I agree with aditi n adnan...

Regarding the monkey thing.. its like they are pally n casual.. if they call each other by name.. means its serious.. I guess its fine.. 

Just that aarav OTT we need to see if it will eventually calm down like it should? 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It might sound rude but, no, I don't share your feeling.

Everything is flowing naturally and is well established before. Monkey is a loving nickname given to Aarav. This nickname motivated Aarav during his cancer treatment so that he can be like monkey and was made to believe he is superactive like a monkey even though he rested for a considerable amount of time at home. This nickname is very closely attached to both of them.

Aarav had always been matured over his age. He also understood how hard her mother is working to get money. He planned the Valentine's proposal, Went all out to get a dress for her mother, usually children of his age will give up and not go to such extent but, he went. So, Aarav behaving above his age is very natural and well established ๐Ÿ˜„