Raising the same question again

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Now, this much has happened. Do you think Viaan has done enough to make the incident of that night forgettable? Or, do you think he needs to do more? Or, this relationship is still unethical?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yes.. 

He even saved her son Aarav..her life.

Now its hopefully a new beginning. 

But I guess perhaps life is cruel, he might have to suffer more. 

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think they have both come a long way since that night.

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

Now, this much has happened. Do you think Viaan has done enough to make the incident of that night forgettable? Or, do you think he needs to do more? Or, this relationship is still unethical?

whether he has done enough ! Yes from his side at this point of time .

Now about forgetting about that night , that will resurface again when , as in , Katha realises that she is his wife now , and will have to go through that again and it’s normal . Till now , there was emotional attachment and yes love , but the physical intimacy is completely different psyche , we are not going to even think what goes through . These feeling can only be thought about by rape survivors , sexual assault ladies . We can’t even imagine . Even in Katha case it will be hard to move on , and probably that fear will creep up . 

That’s the story now - Katha in a bid to overcome this , despite in love with Viaan , still needs support from family ( whenever it’s come out in open ) . Basically you have to face it to overcome any fear .  Let’s see how strong their love is . I guess this avoiding of baby with Viaan is this same feeling . She will not want to go through that intimacy again . 

Let’s wait and watch !! 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vivek_2405

whether he has done enough ! Yes from his side at this point of time .

Now about forgetting about that night , that will resurface again when , as in , Katha realises that she is his wife now , and will have to go through that again and it’s normal . Till now , there was emotional attachment and yes love , but the physical intimacy is completely different psyche , we are not going to even think what goes through . These feeling can only be thought about by rape survivors , sexual assault ladies . We can’t even imagine . Even in Katha case it will be hard to move on , and probably that fear will creep up . 

That’s the story now - Katha in a bid to overcome this , despite in love with Viaan , still needs support from family ( whenever it’s come out in open ) . Basically you have to face it to overcome any fear .  Let’s see how strong their love is . I guess this avoiding of baby with Viaan is this same feeling . She will not want to go through that intimacy again . 

Let’s wait and watch !! 

Definitely there is a scar.. but he has redeemed himself in her eyes.. 

She took things slowly..  and she knows Viaan is good in waiting..

1. Mr raghuvanshi to Viaan

2. Not Hugging him to hugging him..

3. After putting the ring, he kisses her palm, caresses.. and again hugs tightly.. 

I feel she is ready to give herself..

But let's see..baby thing, did anyone discuss it?

Well they need to cement all relationships before they move on.. so there as well both of them will take it slow..

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm sure the ONS will be revealed at/before the wedding. Viaan's mother will be disappointed that he's following in his father's footsteps. Reet will probably shame Katha at the same time. Or there's still Anirudh who has it for both Viaan and Katha. Indian soaps rarely have a conflict free wedding.

Edited by capricornrcks - 8 months ago