Barun Sobti's Latest Interview!

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm back :) Here is Barun Sobti's latest interview and if you like the interview feel free to comment on the website! 

(And yes, I did ask a few questions to him too!)

https://dramasanddreams.com/2023/08/21/the-barun-sobti-interview-up-close-and-personal/

Excerpt:

Sreejeeta: Talking about IPK, it was one reason I chose film and television media as a career choice. The writing and cinematography were way ahead of their times and it had a vast cultural impact…

Barun: Yes, it did have a huge cultural impact. People fell in love much more; only the background score was missing (laughs). The writing was very progressive; it was the major USP. Also, the cinematography! I remember HrishiDa (Hrishikesh Gandhi), who was the DOP of the show, made special efforts to make the show look jarringly beautiful. The set was always alive with a lot of movement and experimentation, and a lot of effort went into lighting etc… The DOP was the guy who tested me for the role along with the director, so he was involved since the beginning… and that worked out so well for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for sharing with us 🤗

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for sharing with us ❤️

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing. It was a lovely interview and definitely different from the existing ones. Hats off to you botu for asking different questions. 

Savera84 thumbnail

I don't have an instagram account.

Is there any other way I can listen to it?

Can someone send a link to me by Private message please?

Cheers..

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: IPodcastKKND

Hello everyone,

I'm back :) Here is Barun Sobti's latest interview and if you like the interview feel free to comment on the website! 

(And yes, I did ask a few questions to him too!)

Excerpt:

Sreejeeta: Talking about IPK, it was one reason I chose film and television media as a career choice. The writing and cinematography were way ahead of their times and it had a vast cultural impact…

Barun: Yes, it did have a huge cultural impact. People fell in love much more; only the background score was missing (laughs). The writing was very progressive; it was the major USP. Also, the cinematography! I remember HrishiDa (Hrishikesh Gandhi), who was the DOP of the show, made special efforts to make the show look jarringly beautiful. The set was always alive with a lot of movement and experimentation, and a lot of effort went into lighting etc… The DOP was the guy who tested me for the role along with the director, so he was involved since the beginning… and that worked out so well for the show.

Hullo ji! I MISSED OUT ON THIS? OMG

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Thanks a lot for sharing