Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Gaddar 2 is a disaster😆

Figures Dekh Lo. Tiek Tak Ja Rahi Hai. ðŸ˜† Aur Kya Chaiye

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The movie was ok my relatives did not like it much, despite showing old age romance 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would say these numbers are for the KJo brand, which has a strong hold in UK, USA.

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

The overseas market is very different from Indian market. My friends who are born here in Canada would watch a movie from 90s-2000s stars such as SRK and KJO movies any day than say a Ayushman or Vicky Kaushal movies. The movies from the latter don't even get released here or gets released only for 1 week. The craze for Pathaan is only for SRK and the craze for Rocky Rani is only for KJO.

I just booked tickets to watch it this evening and the theatre was 80% full (and it's not the only theatre in the city playing the movie). 

Edited by noorsand - 8 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/rajbansal9/status/1692568802838622330

This is not RRKPK.This is about Kjo.Nobody gives a Shyt about him anymore.

BOI would not be writing this..a year back.Now on multiple posts they are kicking Kjo.

Today the industry is at a crossroads.Before this Independence Week and Gadar 2 it actually did not know where to look as everyone was giving cheap tickets, offers galore to try and get audiences in and even buying tickets themselves or through associates so to push the perception.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

https://twitter.com/rajbansal9/status/1692568802838622330

This is not RRKPK.This is about Kjo.Nobody gives a Shyt about him anymore.

BOI would not be writing this..a year back.Now on multiple posts they are kicking Kjo.

Today the industry is at a crossroads.Before this Independence Week and Gadar 2 it actually did not know where to look as everyone was giving cheap tickets, offers galore to try and get audiences in and even buying tickets themselves or through associates so to push the perception.

he is only promoting gaddar 2 as he was one of the distributors for gaddar. he is also under reporting OMG 2 numbers. ðŸ˜†budhao has lost it. its all politics playing now. if kjo wanted he could have reported way higher numbers from day one. but his numbers are almost on par with rest of the trade, of cos barring this budhoa. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

he is only promoting gaddar 2 as he was one of the distributors for gaddar. he is also under reporting OMG 2 numbers. ðŸ˜†budhao has lost it. its all politics playing now. if kjo wanted he could have reported way higher numbers from day one. but his numbers are almost on par with rest of the trade, of cos barring this budhoa. 

Like I said..it is not about RRKPR..It is about Kjo losing grip over media narrative. Everyone is happily throwing him under the bus.It started before the release of Gadar2. BOI was already talking about bulk bookings.Himesh pinned  his tweet way before.These 100+ crore films club that brand Kjo is now a part of, impresses nobody.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Like I said..it is not about RRKPR..It is about Kjo losing grip over media narrative. Everyone is happily throwing him under the bus.It started before the release of Gadar2. BOI was already talking about bulk bookings.Himesh pinned  his tweet way before.These 100+ crore films club that brand Kjo is now a part of, impresses nobody.

do you still respect and take Harminder seriously ðŸ˜†chalo if you do he called alia bonfire in overseas that’s why it’s huge collection ðŸ˜†