misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hey guys, 

I've mentioned in the discussions several times that I love the background scores used in the show. It has to be one of the best shows in terms of music, in my opinion. I'm looking to make a playlist on Spotify and I thought I'd make a list of the songs. 

I don't remember all of them; if any of you can add any of the songs that I missed or share what songs are your favourite, that'd be lovely. 

I'm just going to make a list of the ones I remember 

1. Khaare Raste - Raghav Kaushik ft Yashika Sikka

2. Koi Jaane Na - Raghav Kaushik

3. Nazdeekiyan  - Shandaar

4. Dil Kyun Ye Mera  -  Kites

5. Khabon Ke Parinday - ZNMD

6. O Rangrez - Javed Bashir & Shreya Ghoshal 

7. Ishq Bulaava -  Hasee toh Phasee

8. Wajah -  Piyush Bhisekar

9. Yun Hi Re - Anirudh & Shweta Mohan

These are just what I remember from the top of my head. I know not all of these are Indie, but they aren't the most popular mainstream Bollywood songs and that there are more songs I just can't remember from the top of my head. If you do,  please share. 

Cheers

Edited by misfit007 - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

6. Ishq Bulaava - From movie Hasee toh Fasee

7. Wajah - By Piyush Bhisekar

You can edit your post and add these to your list so that everyone does not need to work for their meal. I too wanted to make a playlist.

Edited by abca19510 - 8 months ago
Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Dance songs are allowed then,

1. Battameez Dil

2. Jaane Kyun

3. Eenaa Meena Deeka

4. Ek Ladki Bholi Bhaali si

5. Gallan Goodiyan

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ye Tumhari Meri Baatein (Rock On) : Sung by the band at the office anniversary party.